Welcome to Gaia! ::

well i would say hi how are you and tell me about yourself. that usually starts other conversations
k well say hi watsup?
and mayb compliment them r somthng ;]
Iron Knee
Blitzkrieg Beauty
Say "hi" and s**t.

Small talk goes a long way, as long as you add some personal stuff.

when i call some random person s**t they usually arent too happy about it

Hi s**t, how you doing today? stare

Anyway... I haven't tried to make a new friend in forever...
But if they're friend's of your friend's, just walk up to them when they're talking to your friends =/

Grabber

grab their a** and hand them a bag of mini marshmellows...I'd be friends with someone if they did that to me...
>.>
<.<
;3
"Hi, Im ______, whats your name?..." better yet if you already know there name: "Hey ______ what's up?" LOL if they dont know your name, they'll want to afterwards.
I wouldn't be the best person to give you any advice. I'm not good at making friends. Granted I'm a good friend if you are my friend, but it's so hard to make them. I guess anyone who can put up with my aggressive style and fiery attitude can easily be a friend of mine. It was easier in high school than at my university.
Yea I just talk to anybody really. Go up and say hey whats up? I like to give compliments because then it's not so awkward. Like "Hey, I like your shirt, where did you get that?". But I don't know since your a boy, I doubt you would go up to someone and say "Hey nice shirt" ya know? lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff