Welcome to Gaia! ::

Um, going to the bathroom? D: I dunno...I never came across a question like this before...^^''
Water. Lots of it.
What works for me is drinking lots of cranberry juice, water, lemon juice and green tea. I eat lots of unsweetened yogurt with active cultures, too.
To stay nice and healthy I try to stick to eating mostly fresh veggies and whole grains w/o pesticides and additives. I don't eat any beef or pork or drink any cows milk. Too many hormones and antibiotics get into the meat and milk. No HFCS either. That stuff is the edible devil.
Chinese tea 3nodding
umm sweat, exercise, crap, and piss....and stop filling your body with them in the first place 3nodding
Ivan Isaacss
The only way to "flush" toxins out of your body is to replace all the crap we eat day to day with water and organic(preferably) fruit and vegetables.

Yep, that's true. I agree with that AND another good thing is drinking a bunch of Green Tea. It really helps.
ITS MY BIRTHDAY!! I AM OLDDD!!!!!
21 Biatches xd 3nodding blaugh

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
I suggest seeing your doctor about it. There are many different ways to flush your body, some are better and more efficient than others.. and everyone's different. It wouldn't be too wise to just take a lot of other's people words for it. Somethings they'll tell you to do can be pretty harmful.
generally water is a good cleanser, drinking lots throughout the day can help
hot water and lemon in the morning is good too
if you want to be quite extreme, you could have a lower intestine clean out, which involves a tube being inserted up your a**s, then the lower intestine is cleaned using warm water. i have no idea where you can get this treatment, maybe at a health farm or through your doctor

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff