Welcome to Gaia! ::

isandro
i want nice girl friend for marrying. im so loner

Go up to her and smile, use your eyes and wink or use them in a charming confident manner, get her to talk, act confident!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart Or find a woman you think is dominant and extraverted. biggrin

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
First you could learn to spell. Then you could get a life.
honestly, money doesn't make a man rich, yea he can have nice things, but is he really happy? what i think you should do is just be yourself and actually show some confidence in where you live, trust me, there are soooo many women out there who wants a man that is real and true to themselves, because you don't get many of them anymore. so start appreciating what you do have and then you will be able to move onto being able to actually having the confidence on finding the love of your life, oh yea and trust me, the US and the UK is really expensive, i'm still living with family even with a full time job
Midnight_Margaritas
First you could learn to spell. Then you could get a life.

i am trying to learn english badly, i am sorry
Yes...Learning to spell properly is very important...
XxMia19xX

English isn't his first language, give him a break. I can understand what he is saying. He is spelling properly, just using incorrect syntax and grammar.
I was going to say "you stop talk like cave man," but then i realized you were foreign so that would be rather ignorant of me, wouldn't it? Go out and meet people.
machriderx
XxMia19xX

English isn't his first language, give him a break. I can understand what he is saying. He is spelling properly, just using incorrect syntax and grammar.

I'm not saying it to criticize him. Taking into consideration English is a universal language, and if he can practice to speak or converse better, he will be able to meet girls outside his ethnicity let alone other confounding factors taking into play...such as personality.
Travel around some, maybe even past the county line. You'll be surprised what you'll find.
be yourself be yourself...i've seen like a couple of "dozen be yourself" yeah not gonna argue with being yourself. but often i reckon "ourselves" are pretty much moulded/influenced by a great many things. so really....what IS being yourself? :S
ps.

Jesse-Lee
money doesn't make a man rich

whaaaa?
Lord Amythe
You could try to find one instead of sitting on the computer in the afternoon O_O

xd

theres this little word called Chivalry

why not try it sometime?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out