8,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Natsumi Kawahama
flashmike01
I'm bipolar does this count as MPD
No. Neither does Schizophrenia.

Thank god people are finally starting to realize the difference. I can't believe how many think they're the same thing when they're nothing alike.
Some thing is wrong with you if you honestly think that you would like one stare
Everyone have it is just being yourself...
You can get it through illegal drug usage... but I don't recommend it.

Don't try it, trust me. One of my good friends has MPD and he hates it. Well, she, depending on which one of them is talking.

For him, he was born with it, and it developed at the onset of puberty. His parents thought he was on the schitz.

That's how we met actually. Support groups for teens with mental disorders. Diagnosis didn't happen until way later.

No one actually, honestly likes being different from everyone else. They just think they would.

Then it happens, and it isn't fun.
Shadow_Prowler
Natsumi Kawahama
flashmike01
I'm bipolar does this count as MPD
No. Neither does Schizophrenia.

Thank god people are finally starting to realize the difference. I can't believe how many think they're the same thing when they're nothing alike.
Agreed. Of course, they really have some common factors, so it can be hard to tell, but they are definitely different.

Mind altering illegal drugs can give it to you. Schitz, I mean. in fact, a lot of disorders can be gained through illegal drug usage.

Again, I say, don't try it. You'll lose more than you'll gain.
*laughed so hard she burst a blood vessel*

MPD is a mental disorder, not something you can "get." It's not a bacteria or virus or prion or anything. That's like asking, "How I mine for fish?"

*wipes blood off screen*

Cunning Cat

17,850 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
i didn't know you could just 'get' a multiple personality. Usually most people don't choose to have MPD or more than one
You don't ******** want MPD. neutral It's not even funny.
Philosophical thoughts
rock socks...

u don't want that
I think it can come from severe trama and supressed issues, but not sure

pretending
that I pay attention

Space Citizen

Wing of Tragedy
Having MPD doesn't make you cool.

It really doesn't. It's a horrible condition, and every day I wish I didn't have it. You don't want it, don't even think about that s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff