Welcome to Gaia! ::

KrazyKush
I am not fan of sweet melon, or rose, just dont like those kinda flavors.
kiwi is good, and strawberry is awsome ^_^

Yeah that rose was nasty! Sweet Melon is DAMN GOOD! WTF is wrong with you Kush!!!! Lol you know I'm kidding!
you know whats a really good flavor...moe's blend... its a mixture of 10 starbuzz flavors...its so...damn...good
Damn, I love going to the Hookah Bars in my city. I use to go with a group of friends about once a month, but this school year everyone turned against smoking. It sucks to smoke a hookah by yourself.

I was thinking about buying a small one. What is the cost of one plus everything needed with it (coals, flavored tobacco/just herbal flavoring without the tar and tobacco, ect)? Is there a good website that sells them?

I remember the best flavor we got was a Watermelon. It tasted like a jolly rancher. The best combination was Orange and Vanilla. It tasted like a creamsicle---so good.
I got my little hookah complete with tongs and a carrying bag and everything, plus a starter set of coals and a couple flavors of shisha, on eBay for less than $100.

However, mine is very small, as I already mentioned. A larger one will cost a bit more. I think they're worth it, though - if you keep them clean between uses they make a nice decorative piece as well. My old roommate was Persian and she had a large decorative hookah as a centerpiece on her coffee table in the apartment we shared, but she never smoked it.
KrazyKush
you know whats a really good flavor...moe's blend... its a mixture of 10 starbuzz flavors...its so...damn...good

Yes it's very Damn Good!! Gawd I need to get more tobacco and charcole!
that souds nice
what is it? why would you even need to smoke up? you dont NEED to get high.. you choose too rolleyes
I used to work at a hookah lounge. It was pretty cool. I still think wet tobacco is gross. I want to buy a hookah, but, well, the lady who owned the lounge wasn't making any money and I was being paid in hookah. Now they're shutting down and I have no hookah money. poop.
-I R Bubbles-
what is it? why would you even need to smoke up? you dont NEED to get high.. you choose too rolleyes

You don't get high off tobacco stare no i don't NEED it I just wants it really badly blaugh

Alien Abductee

9,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
tobacco is a ******** gay....adictive,poisonous,cancer-causing plant that is worthless in comparison to marijuana in the simple fact it is a vile plant with hardly any uses other than addiction and charging people lots of tax dollars just to get the ******** heroin-esque addictive little b***h....marijuana isnt adictive,you're getting sometihng out of it,there are many medical uses for the herb,its simply a better and superior plant to tobacco...
scorpiodrago
tobacco is a ******** gay....adictive,poisonous,cancer-causing plant that is worthless in comparison to marijuana in the simple fact it is a vile plant with hardly any uses other than addiction and charging people lots of tax dollars just to get the ******** heroin-esque addictive little b***h....marijuana isnt adictive,you're getting sometihng out of it,there are many medical uses for the herb,its simply a better and superior plant to tobacco...

*cough*
There's barely any nicotine in hookah. From what I know. At least, I've been smoking it often and am not addicted.

But what do I know? I've only been smoking it for the last four months. I really don't know how much it takes to get addicted to tobacco.
(Maybe she just had a certain brand that had low nicotine? I have no clue really.)
I've smoked tobacco off and on for the past 10 years... I'm not addicted... and I know about pot, I've done that too... don't lecture me I know what tobacco does blaugh I'm ******** 26!
scorpiodrago

well lets see.. hookah tobacco containes 0.5% nicotine (that means its negligable if you smoke a bowl by yourself thats less then 1 cig) and 0.0% tar (yup thats none at all) now im not one to praise tobacco as far as cigarettes cus those are addictive, its been proven and we've all seen the commercials.. But those commercials are infact using the name big tobacco as a broad generalisation encompasing all smoke unwitingly because all they ever reference is cigs. now you are correct about the pot thing..

oh and by the way when your only argument is your own opinion "in teh simple fact it is a vile plant with hardly any uses" instead of hard cold facts (hookah tobacco has 0.5% nicotine and 0.0% tar) just makes you look like a jackass...

well ima go smoke a bowl of bud...then pack a bowl of hookah.. froggs come smoke some double apple with me ^_^
love hookah.

heart

rose shisha...mmm.
you mean sheesha? like flavoured tobacco in a big thing, with coal on top, water in the bottom and a pipe?

i like it, and smoke it occasionally. i can spend a whole day sat in a sheesha bar with some friends, just chilling out.
but it's not part of my life.

edit: try mint flavour (:
orange is disgusting though, don't do it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff