Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could choose where to go in the afterlife, where would you picked? And why?

Remember that Hell is a place to burn forever. And Heaven is filled with love and peace.

Kawaii Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
We already live in hell, so it kind of narrows down your choice.
I choose neither I don't believe in life after death, or at least the consciously aware kind of life after death and also both options sound terrible.
Hell. Heaven has no challenge or pleasure. At least in hell i will have interesting company

Invisible Humorist

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
can I not jus die
do I gotta ******** go someplace an have an afterlife cant I just die an be left in peace for once
always gotta choose this or that or prepare for that an make sure you ready for this
gotta go here or there an do this or whatever

Id really like it if when I die
nothin happens
I just get to be at peace for once
no ******** voices in my head no ******** medications just to shut em up no gotta eat cause Im hungry or sleep cause Im tired or whatever
just peace

na
cant have that can I
Silly Annie
can I not jus die
do I gotta ******** go someplace an have an afterlife cant I just die an be left in peace for once
always gotta choose this or that or prepare for that an make sure you ready for this
gotta go here or there an do this or whatever

Id really like it if when I die
nothin happens
I just get to be at peace for once
no ******** voices in my head no ******** medications just to shut em up no gotta eat cause Im hungry or sleep cause Im tired or whatever
just peace

na
cant have that can I

I agree.
I would rather not have an afterlife.
Just bury or cremate me and leave me alone !!

I'm just scared, if there is an afterlife.
If so, I'm going straight to Hell.
GlacierRace
I choose neither I don't believe in life after death, or at least the consciously aware kind of life after death and also both options sound terrible.

Why does both sound terrible?
Obviously, I know Hell is, though.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Definitely isn't a loaded question.

If that were how things worked, I'd espouse disconnecting the world from both so that we could be free.
Raven Winter

If that were how things worked, I'd espouse disconnecting the world from both so that we could be free.

Agreed.
I want to close my eyes after dying, and just be at peace for once.
But the thought of never seeing my family members again scares the s**t out of me.
GhostlyMark

It's not loading, and I'm on a tablet.
What is the video about?

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
KayJane
Raven Winter

Agreed.
But the thought of never seeing my family members again scares the s**t out of me.

I'm not so fanciful as to believe I will be at peace. I figure I'll just be dead.
Incidentally, that makes the question of seeing anyone again irrelevant, since, being dead, I would lack the capacity to notice or care.
Raven Winter
KayJane
Raven Winter

Agreed.

I'm not so fanciful as to believe I will be at peace. I figure I'll just be dead.
Incidentally, that makes the question of seeing anyone again irrelevant, since, being dead, I would lack the capacity to notice or care.

Being dead, for me, will be peaceful.
I have an severe mental illness, and it takes an toll on me, every damn day.

Invisible Humorist

KayJane
GhostlyMark

It's not loading, and I'm on a tablet.
What is the video about?

It's the ending of a movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsc5MlCLsHo

Blessed Prophet

I would think that hell has wayyyyyy more interesting people

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items