Total Votes:[ 461 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 > >>

Eruandil
I hit puberty at 8.

Had pit-hair by 8.5

Had my first wet dream at 9.

I could have impregnated a chick by 10.

And girls develop faster than boys, on the average. biggrin

Good for you? That doesn't mean that a 10 year old girl could be impregnated.

Last I checked...science hasn't evolved enough for males to have abortions...let along pregnancy.

Ruthless Cupcake

20,625 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Dust.. that is not the topic at hand.

If you wanna share your opinion on Disney, go to a forum discussing it.

My stating my opinion was a side note. And was stated as being such. We are not changing the topic here.

Distinct Raider

Dust.And.Echoes.

HAHA rofl You're a fan of classical Disney movies...because it doesn't depict "snotty" behavior?

Read this

I have no qualms with my son watching Disney...nor would I have with my daughter. Why? Because you may view it as snotty..but I see it as normal teenagers. 90% of the time Hannah Montana's snotty behavior and antics land her in trouble, and teach her a lesson. I don't recall Ariel learning much of a lesson....Matter of fact her reward for being a dumbshit? A "knight in shining armor" saving her a**....and then her pouting to daddy to get her way.

A. Way to be b*tchy.

B. Cracked.com is a comedy satire site. Not actual facts. There's lots of ways to interpret movies, not the least of which is WHAT YOU TELL YOUR KIDS WHEN THEY WATCH THEM.

C. ...why did you censor a** but not sh*t?

D. Ariel nearly died. Hannah gets an i-forgive-you and everything's okay.
Complex_Persona
webgrunt
Complex_Persona
You have got to be kidding me? There is no way that kids are having sex at 10 years old, it's not even possible! confused
Surely you're not that naive.

I'm not that naive, no. It's just... I would have never dreamt of doing that sort of thing at 10 years old, stuff like that NEVER crossed my mind even. Sure, I had my crushes, but they were just that, crushes, not, "Oh, I want to have sex with her"... I guess it just shocks me to know that kids are growing up, maturing, and become much more exposed to things that I was at their age. confused
That's cool. An even better response would have been, "I most certainly AM that naive... and don't call me Shirley!"

About kids growing up faster, well, kids of almost all ages engage in various forms of sex play and always have--it's natural even if we find it disturbing.
webgrunt
Complex_Persona
webgrunt
Complex_Persona
You have got to be kidding me? There is no way that kids are having sex at 10 years old, it's not even possible! confused
Surely you're not that naive.

I'm not that naive, no. It's just... I would have never dreamt of doing that sort of thing at 10 years old, stuff like that NEVER crossed my mind even. Sure, I had my crushes, but they were just that, crushes, not, "Oh, I want to have sex with her"... I guess it just shocks me to know that kids are growing up, maturing, and become much more exposed to things that I was at their age. confused
That's cool. An even better response would have been, "I most certainly AM that naive... and don't call me Shirley!"

About kids growing up faster, well, kids of almost all ages engage in various forms of sex play and always have--it's natural even if we find it disturbing.
Ah, yes....playing doctor as a kid...good times.

Distinct Raider

Dust.And.Echoes.
Eruandil
I hit puberty at 8.

Had pit-hair by 8.5

Last I checked...science hasn't evolved enough for males to have abortions...let along pregnancy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers

Read it and weep~

Note: "It ceases at age 11, due to birth mothers above this age not being an uncommon phenomenon."

And generally, I don't call Wiki a good source of knowledge, but in this case, the medical reports are referenced.

Also. My point was that sex at that age was possible, which is a question asked earlier.
There's a similar problem in my town. A lot of girls have babies before they're even 18, and I remember a couple girls telling me they had first had sex at 12. neutral
I was jerking it like a healthy young man at the time, I don't see why I couldn't have stuck it into a v****a.
Eruandil
Dust.And.Echoes.

HAHA rofl You're a fan of classical Disney movies...because it doesn't depict "snotty" behavior?

Read this

I have no qualms with my son watching Disney...nor would I have with my daughter. Why? Because you may view it as snotty..but I see it as normal teenagers. 90% of the time Hannah Montana's snotty behavior and antics land her in trouble, and teach her a lesson. I don't recall Ariel learning much of a lesson....Matter of fact her reward for being a dumbshit? A "knight in shining armor" saving her a**....and then her pouting to daddy to get her way.

A. Way to be b*tchy.

B. Cracked.com is a comedy satire site. Not actual facts. There's lots of ways to interpret movies, not the least of which is WHAT YOU TELL YOUR KIDS WHEN THEY WATCH THEM.

C. ...why did you censor a** but not sh*t?

D. Ariel nearly died. Hannah gets an i-forgive-you and everything's okay.

I didn't censor anything, turn your filter off.

Ariel nearly died...because she traded her voice to a seawitch...seriously what the hell is that teaching kids? Yet some dude came running along to save her a**....and she never had to take any real responsibility for her actions.

I'm fully aware of what cracked.com is... I'm pretty sure there are no hard facts when it comes to movie interpretation.

I said way harsher things to my parents than Hannah Montana could ever dream of.... she hadn't even hit puberty when I was a teen.
Thats a big NO NO.... those kids are making a huge mistake.... stare

you are beautiful and don't let anyone tell you any different...! wink
Eruandil
Dust.And.Echoes.
Eruandil
I hit puberty at 8.

Had pit-hair by 8.5

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers

Read it and weep~

Note: "It ceases at age 11, due to birth mothers above this age not being an uncommon phenomenon."

And generally, I don't call Wiki a good source of knowledge, but in this case, the medical reports are referenced.

Also. My point was that sex at that age was possible, which is a question asked earlier.

I'm a woman...I'm fully aware that there are rare situations in which a girl can become fertile at a young age. I began menstruation at age 10....though all of my friends were 13+ when they did. It does happen. When I was 10 and started my period...boys still had cooties.

Ruthless Cupcake

20,625 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Dust, can you troll elsewhere? Seriously, the "Report User" button is looking better and better.
Semi-recently a 7 year old girl in Brazil was raped by her step father and became pregnant with twins. There was a big thing about her abortion since Brazil is very conservative Catholic.

Semi-related...
Sary-chan the Great
Dust, can you troll elsewhere? Seriously, the "Report User" button is looking better and better.

I'm not trolling...first of all.

Second there is not a single thing I've said that has not contributed to the discussion, nor is report worthy.

I'm sorry you're butthurt over that.

Distinct Raider

Dust.And.Echoes.

I'm a woman...I'm fully aware that there are rare situations in which a girl can become fertile at a young age. I began menstruation at age 10....though all of my friends were 13+ when they did. It does happen. When I was 10 and started my period...boys still had cooties.

Look, inconsistency.

If you knew that young girls can be impregnated, then why argue it?

Also, notice how 11-year-old and over pregnancies aren't even considered uncommon. They're not rare situations.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff