Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
zaptar13
There's always those little evil thoughts that tend to show up at the worst moments.

앰버-마리는 말한다

................................................................................................................................. ☆

uuugggh !
i know right ?
>|

☆ .................................................................................................................................

지금 그녀는 끝났

Familiar Poster

-InYhurHeart
zaptar13
There's always those little evil thoughts that tend to show up at the worst moments.

앰버-마리는 말한다

................................................................................................................................. ☆

uuugggh !
i know right ?
>|

☆ .................................................................................................................................

지금 그녀는 끝났
You'll get all comfortable with a person but then you might think it's not genuine or something will fly through your head and ******** everything up.
-InYhurHeart
pink shampoo x3
-InYhurHeart
pink shampoo x3
Yeah... cry But I've used people too... crying

앰버-마리는 말한다

aw, now that's different .
you don't like it and you do it to other people .

지금 그녀는 끝났

It's not like it's anything bad like i made somebody bankrupt or homeless! crying
YOU DO IT TOO!

You can't tell me you didn't act nice to somebody just to get a ride or some answers in a class.. wink

앰버-마리는 말한다

ahh, true true . im thinking
with just relationship wise haha, so sorry .
but yes, of course we all have those
little guilty using thoughts of seducing
or using another means to get what we want from someone .
.. although, i do get shy at times and dont
like asking other people for things
and i was actually the person who people use and do things
to get the answers FROM haha .

지금 그녀는 끝났

don't worry, i thought it was about that stuff too... I should'ved been more clear emotion_hug

ALTHOUGH I HAVE BEEN USED IN RELATIONSHIPS. cry

Beloved Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
zaptar13
-InYhurHeart
zaptar13

앰버-마리는 말한다

uuugggh !
i know right ?
>|

지금 그녀는 끝났
You'll get all comfortable with a person but then you might think it's not genuine or something will fly through your head and ******** everything up.

앰버-마리는 말한다

eggggsacklee .

지금 그녀는 끝났

Beloved Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
pink shampoo x3
-InYhurHeart
pink shampoo x3
-InYhurHeart
pink shampoo x3
Yeah... cry But I've used people too... crying

앰버-마리는 말한다

aw, now that's different .
you don't like it and you do it to other people .

지금 그녀는 끝났

It's not like it's anything bad like i made somebody bankrupt or homeless! crying
YOU DO IT TOO!

You can't tell me you didn't act nice to somebody just to get a ride or some answers in a class.. wink

앰버-마리는 말한다

ahh, true true . im thinking
with just relationship wise haha, so sorry .
but yes, of course we all have those
little guilty using thoughts of seducing
or using another means to get what we want from someone .
.. although, i do get shy at times and dont
like asking other people for things
and i was actually the person who people use and do things
to get the answers FROM haha .

지금 그녀는 끝났

don't worry, i thought it was about that stuff too... I should'ved been more clear emotion_hug

ALTHOUGH I HAVE BEEN USED IN RELATIONSHIPS. cry

앰버-마리는 말한다

no problem
but yeah, not the best feeling .
i have too .
quite recently actually .

지금 그녀는 끝났

oiyur's Wife

Handsome Strawberry

10,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
Yup.
a*****e broke my heart before my birthday and used me for two years without making me orgasm.
I was blinded by the fact that I thought I would be with him but he still thinks he's guna be with his ex.
Pushed a lot of pretty girls out of way to be with some trashy girl.

Charitable Giver

yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...
Jump into your racing car

gaia_gaiagold Yes. gaia_gaiagold

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake
Nah. People have attempted to use me before, though.

It's really hard to be used by someone when you don't give a ******** about their needs, though.

Mega Glitch

-InYhurHeart
앰버-마리는 말한다

your prince charming
turned into a prince zero ?
.. or something else clever like that
x:

지금 그녀는 끝났

It should totes go like this:
"Has your prince charming turned into prince harming?"

Timid Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

User ImageNot romantically, but when I was in kindergarden every day at lunch this one girl that bullied me told me that if I gave her my lunchables, she'd be my friend...

xe brat prince's Partner

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
We've all used others and been used before. it's a fact of life.

Divine Demigod

Yes, yes I have.
;A;

Wheezing Duck

Yeah, but I knew from the start that it wasn't gonna work out well. then he was like, "Will you still go out with me?" So, to make him happy, I said yes. Then he broke up with me a month after i started dating my current boyfriend.
Yes, not just by an ex, but also friends and family...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff