Welcome to Gaia! ::

-InYhurHeart
ruasonid
I don't believe anyone is a prince zero.
But if I was ever used it was of my own accord. You can't really blame someone else for that, because half of it is you going along with it.

앰버-마리는 말한다

................................................................................................................................. ☆

true .
i just hate when people make things sound SO good
and you have NO idea you're being used
until after the fact .
you're stuck in wonderland .

☆ .................................................................................................................................

지금 그녀는 끝났

Yeah, I know what you mean. That totally sucks.
-InYhurHeart
Girl With The Windex Eyes
Yes, not just by an ex, but also friends and family...

앰버-마리는 말한다

................................................................................................................................. ☆

and that's the worst kind ..
we're supposed to be able to trust
our family and friends

im sorry that happened to you dear

☆ .................................................................................................................................

지금 그녀는 끝났

Thanks. People like to take advantage of my generous, caring,trusting, personality. Though Family shouldn't be the ones to do so.

Dapper Dabbler

10,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Yes, yes I have. stare
-InYhurHeart
Aqua marine complex
yea.

앰버-마리는 말한다

/sad face

지금 그녀는 끝났

mhm

oiyur's Wife

Handsome Strawberry

10,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
-InYhurHeart
Vigorous_Lust
-InYhurHeart
Vigorous_Lust
Yup.
a*****e broke my heart before my birthday and used me for two years without making me orgasm.
I was blinded by the fact that I thought I would be with him but he still thinks he's guna be with his ex.
Pushed a lot of pretty girls out of way to be with some trashy girl.

ah see . unfortunately, i was in the same boat as you .
i was blinded by the thought that 'he only likes me, im his special girl' etc.
and the ex is in the picture ?

im sorry you went through this
but im glad you're not anymore

Yeah, it's a "curse" to him cause she was his only ex. Only love I suppose. And he said it was s**t timing when I asked him. Dunno how that works but whatever.
It makes me feel weird cause I still have a feeling that he's itching for me. Like we were friends with benefits and the other day he was setting me up with a friend of his because he was interested in me. Anyways, he was bringing up the point that he was horny. I kind of questioned that how he knew that he was. He went into detail to his friend about my... a** and tits. (he's fascinated with them.) So i kind of question that. Maybe his friend got excited and told him. That doesn't seem normal to me. Like a guy wouldn't go up to his friend and be all like, 'yo man. I'm so horny. omg.' I don't see that unless there bi. No offense. >.<
Not a good move on his part though since him and his girlfriend love each other and they've been dating for a week. Not even. Pathetic... rolleyes

yeahh, see . makes no sense .
there was no point in even doing that .
and s**t timing my butt . that's a common excuse they use .
but of course he is ! he thinks he can get you get again
and he's gonna try .
as far as the thing with his friend, im a bit iffy at that .
so your feelings about it are right on point ..
and in love after a week ? PSSSH .
he probably wants you to be jelly or something .

He couldn't think of a reason why it was s**t timing.
and, i know right?? It's ******** pathetic. I told my boyfriend that when I was 14 i loved in the first week of my relationship lolololol.
and im totally jealous of a girl who looks like she has herpes on her lip and looks trash.
b***h please.
and if he tries to get me again, im just going to shut him down.
he doesn't deserve my a** that he's so obsessed with.

Hygienic Genius

I wasn't used by my "prince charming", though it didn't end well. :c Another story for another day.

But I've been used by so-called friends many times in the past. Thankfully, I got smart and pushed them out of my life.

Though this one awful summer, 2 years ago, a volleyball coach I hadn't known for long used me to get to my mom after they had an argument. She said I could only continue to play on the team...during NATIONALS... if my mom apologized. I think I hated her that day. My mom didn't apologize, and I still got to play that day. But trust me; that was the last tournament I played with that coach. mad

Hygienic Genius

Vigorous_Lust

and, i know right?? It's ******** pathetic. I told my boyfriend that when I was 14 i loved in the first week of my relationship lolololol.
and im totally jealous of a girl who looks like she has herpes on her lip and looks trash.
b***h please.

emotion_dowant emotion_brofist

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Yeah kinda, but she was a huge childish butthole.

I was the only one pulling in rent money and she would scrape for answers when we couldn't afford something, instead of looking for work herself.

But that's all in my past now, I tend to forget I ever knew her.

oiyur's Wife

Handsome Strawberry

10,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
Nariana
Vigorous_Lust

b***h please.

emotion_dowant emotion_brofist

emotion_brofist
-InYhurHeart
SILLY-DISCO
Yup. I've been used for sex, as a rebound, something to keep him occupied until he found someone new. That sort of thing.

앰버-마리는 말한다

same here unfortunately .
in a way

지금 그녀는 끝났

It sucks, doesn't it?

But you live, you learn.

Beloved Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
SILLY-DISCO
-InYhurHeart
SILLY-DISCO
Yup. I've been used for sex, as a rebound, something to keep him occupied until he found someone new. That sort of thing.

앰버-마리는 말한다

same here unfortunately .
in a way

지금 그녀는 끝났

It sucks, doesn't it?

But you live, you learn.

it does, and exactly .
makes you a better person when you
tend to not dwell on it .
and the person will get theirs .

Ruthless Gekko

Plenty of times.
You really know you were used when your ex keeps begging you for stuff after you have been broken up for 1-2 weeks and then tells the internet and everyone else that is listening that you are a violent attacker because you had to shove him a bunch of times to get back your tv.
User Image
Beyond that, just some shitty friends here and there that I don't speak to anymore.

Beloved Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
Vigorous_Lust
-InYhurHeart
Vigorous_Lust
-InYhurHeart
Vigorous_Lust
Yup.
a*****e broke my heart before my birthday and used me for two years without making me orgasm.
I was blinded by the fact that I thought I would be with him but he still thinks he's guna be with his ex.
Pushed a lot of pretty girls out of way to be with some trashy girl.

ah see . unfortunately, i was in the same boat as you .
i was blinded by the thought that 'he only likes me, im his special girl' etc.
and the ex is in the picture ?

im sorry you went through this
but im glad you're not anymore

Yeah, it's a "curse" to him cause she was his only ex. Only love I suppose. And he said it was s**t timing when I asked him. Dunno how that works but whatever.
It makes me feel weird cause I still have a feeling that he's itching for me. Like we were friends with benefits and the other day he was setting me up with a friend of his because he was interested in me. Anyways, he was bringing up the point that he was horny. I kind of questioned that how he knew that he was. He went into detail to his friend about my... a** and tits. (he's fascinated with them.) So i kind of question that. Maybe his friend got excited and told him. That doesn't seem normal to me. Like a guy wouldn't go up to his friend and be all like, 'yo man. I'm so horny. omg.' I don't see that unless there bi. No offense. >.<
Not a good move on his part though since him and his girlfriend love each other and they've been dating for a week. Not even. Pathetic... rolleyes

yeahh, see . makes no sense .
there was no point in even doing that .
and s**t timing my butt . that's a common excuse they use .
but of course he is ! he thinks he can get you get again
and he's gonna try .
as far as the thing with his friend, im a bit iffy at that .
so your feelings about it are right on point ..
and in love after a week ? PSSSH .
he probably wants you to be jelly or something .

b***h please.

yeahh, see .
that's where you get him .
LOL . i've only used that word once to someone
im a bit tricky about it haha but i totally understsand
AND OMG YES ! the girl my ex left me for
looks like a girl version of snoop dogg ANNND she got three kids .
his reason ? 'cause i live in california and she's in texas'
[he's in the army and his base is in texas] like wtf . ><
and guuurl, shut him down down down ! LOL .
and no he doesn't .. but maybe i do ? [;

Beloved Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
Chief Chicken Choker II
Plenty of times.
You really know you were used when your ex keeps begging you for stuff after you have been broken up for 1-2 weeks and then tells the internet and everyone else that is listening that you are a violent attacker because you had to shove him a bunch of times to get back your tv.
User Image
Beyond that, just some shitty friends here and there that I don't speak to anymore.

and thats why they're ex's
>|

Beloved Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
Jazin Kay
Yeah kinda, but she was a huge childish butthole.

I was the only one pulling in rent money and she would scrape for answers when we couldn't afford something, instead of looking for work herself.

But that's all in my past now, I tend to forget I ever knew her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff