Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Noob

User Image

I was just wondering if your pet has done anything wild lately.

My dog right now, I was getting him a rawhide, and then I put it behind my back and flung it out to him. I grabbed it and started making it slide across my bed, and he went bananas. XD He acted like it was on fire, and barked, ran circles around it, and sped around my room.

Any wild pet stories?
Hahaha.

Well, for starters, I have eight cats. So there's always something crazy happening.
But one of my youngest cats loves to pick on the others; one in particular. This one, Twilight, that the kitten, Toyger, likes to pick on was just coming out of the litter box. Toyger decided to jump on Twilight. Well, Twilight has a good awful meow when she's scared, and it scared my OTHER cat, Smokey. Smokey literally body slammed Toyger (which was a very rare thing.. because Smokey practically mothered the her when she was younger xd smile and Twilight went running out of the room. Toyger chased her, and Smokey chased Toyger. Two of my other cats went trotting behind them, just to see what was happening.
It was crazy. Yet, quite hilarious. sweatdrop

Liberal Capitalist

My one cat has feline ADHD, if there is a thing. He's always knocking stuff over, chewing on/through cords, drooling on me. He's crazy. gonk
Uhh.
Yesterday my cat jumped higher than my knees XD
It was kinda scary ;o
One time my cat was sneaking up on my foot, then I moved my foot really quickly, she jumped litterally 3-4 feet in the air, did a backflip and landed 2 feet from where she jumped from.
<3

She also barked one time "woof!" and sometimes she curls up in a perfect circle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff