Welcome to Gaia! ::

mine gets frizzy
Im Asian and i have black straight hair. What i cant stand about it is that i dont have volume... its thin and super straight. i can never curl it crying
I have Hermione hair. Except twice as long. I put it in front of my face and wear glasses over it at parties. Also I donate it sometimes.

Familiar Fatcat

not now!

i just got it fixed earlier today! :'D
perfect timing! my hair is dark brown. i am black and a lot of spanish and native american, and i have a little bit of breakage at the top and it is nappy at the top. so today i just tried bangs for the first time
mine it's red, medium large, so it's fine, i love it... heart
Mines long blonde, and i straighten it, with side bangs. (kinda emo lookin) im gonna put highlights in it doh. i love my hair and would never cut it for the world.

(i love asian guys with straight hair 4laugh )
I like my hair. It's bleached white on top, black on bottom.
my hairs blackk.
with lotsa little layers.
butt its long.
i was blonde not too long ago.
User Image

my hair is dark brown, kinda wavy and well up to my shoulders. i would like to find other styles of combing and such cuz i always put it in a pony tail. meh, its fast and easier lol. tho i might cut it and change it, style wise and i would like to put 2 blue streaks of it as well.

User Image
Me hair is long and like an /retro farmer boi!^.^
i love it....but hate it...XD lol heart sweatdrop blaugh 3nodding xd redface mrgreen ninja 4laugh emo
I used to take care of my hair- I brushed it out, styled it, such. In elementary school.
But everyone petted me. D: I never got through a day without being brushed and braided by everyone.
So now I cut it short and I don't really do anything with it. xD
It's easier and I like it better. My hair can be pretty if I try, but I don't anymore. D:
Aita Vanth
I can't do anything with my hair so I just resolved to let it always look like crap.

i second that!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces