that i've been invited to
and all my friends have
like all of them
and the boy i fancy
and generally
and i was gso excited
till my mum told me she was going out
and i cant go
because icant leave my brother at home (hes 13 - i have no idea why) and because if somethign happens she wont be around to pick me up (not that it would. but yknow, my mums a b***h)
and the thing is
ive known this for a week
but i havent told anyone
even last night
i sae everyone
but i still kept saying yeah ill see you tomorrow
i dont know why
i didnt knwo what to say
now im getting text slike what you wearing, do you want a lift back and stuff
and the party starts sooon
and i need an excuse to tell all my friends why im not going
but i dont want to say the truthbecause theyll think my mum is a retard (which she is) but then theyll just think i'm gay
so i dotn want that
but i need a seriously beliveably excuse
not the cheesy ons that will never work
and dont say "i feel ill" cos i used that last time this happened
im propaper panicking and crying
what the ******** do i do guys
serious help
please?

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Why don't you just tell your friends the truth, I mean, they should understand and who cares what they think about your mom? It's you that they're friends with not her. There will always be another party. Don't lie to your friends.
Here's a few ideas...

-Say something urgent came up. They might not believe it because they'll ask what, but you could always say that.

-Do you have any pets? You could say that one of them is really sick and you have to take care of it. You could also say the same about your brother. He's sick, whatever.

-You could say someone died, but that's kind of sick and wrong. xD
wander099
Why don't you just tell your friends the truth, I mean, they should understand and who cares what they think about your mom? It's you that they're friends with not her. There will always be another party. Don't lie to your friends.

that's what i was thinking
and i don't care what they think about my mum
but they'll just start to think of me as the girl with the protective mum
and think i'm weird
trust me thats what happens
i even think that about some peopel
but i dont know!
if i said that, what would i say if they asked me why i didn't tell them before?

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
ladyfuzz
wander099

that's what i was thinking
and i don't care what they think about my mum
but they'll just start to think of me as the girl with the protective mum
and think i'm weird
trust me thats what happens
i even think that about some peopel
but i dont know!
if i said that, what would i say if they asked me why i didn't tell them before?

You could tell the truth and say that you don't know why you didn't tell them, or you could lie and say that it just came up or that you forgot about it.
goomba2244
Here's a few ideas...

-Say something urgent came up. They might not believe it because they'll ask what, but you could always say that.

-Do you have any pets? You could say that one of them is really sick and you have to take care of it. You could also say the same about your brother. He's sick, whatever.

-You could say someone died, but that's kind of sick and wrong. xD

1. i'd have to think of exaclty what. and what could i say?

2. i have no pets
but i suppose i could say he's ill so thats the reason i have to stay home with him
then it's half the truth at leats

and 3. yes, that is wrong and they would find out i was lying
Tell them the truth but say you only just found out now. I'm sure they'll understand.
say that your mother had to go somewhere and you just found out about it and you have to stay home and after your brother.
Aqua1991
say that your mother had to go somewhere and you just found out about it and you have to stay home and after your brother.

but why woul i have to stya and look after a 13 year old for ******** sake!

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
ladyfuzz
Aqua1991

Okay, so tell them your mom is being ridiculous and you really wanted to go to the party, but that you don't have a choice. They'll understand, they're your friends.
OMG
I JUST TEXTED MY BEST FRIEND
KAY
IT SAID
"i'm not coming. sam's ill so my mum says i have to stay home cos she's going out. i'm furious and yes she's a ******** b***h. i know. please say sorry to anyone that asks. have fun. xo"
WAS THAT THE RIGHT THING TO DO?
STIT
I HATE LIFE
SERIOUSLY
EVERYONE I KNEW WAS SOMEHPOW GOING TO THIS PARTY
AND ITS GONNA BE AMASING
AND IVE MISSED IT ALL
wander099
ladyfuzz
Aqua1991

Okay, so tell them your mom is being ridiculous and you really wanted to go to the party, but that you don't have a choice. They'll understand, they're your friends.
yeah i suppose
of course they would
i guess im just so angry that im not going
SO angry its unbelievable
burning_eyes
Why do people find the need to lie to their friends?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff