Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
well, I had this crush on this one guy, and he seemed to like me a lot too. I had recently gotten out of a big social mess, and my friends encouraged me to see if we worked together. it was pretty great for awhile. he even asked me out to a dance. then suddenly rumors got out about us, and at first he didn't seem to mind, but he gradually started backing out. now as the big dance gets nearer, he's completely left me alone, and worse yet, he's ben starting to fall for one of my close friends. I know he's a good guy, but I don't understand him.

girls, could you give some advice on what to do?

guys: could you tell me why he would do something like that?
Do you deserve him? neutral
Talk to him about it?
Maybe the rumors got to him? Some people don't like the drama associated with such things, and will assume it's not worth it. You might wanna ask him if he's still taking you, and ask for a simple yes or no answer.

5,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
Minkie
Maybe the rumors got to him? Some people don't like the drama associated with such things, and will assume it's not worth it. You might wanna ask him if he's still taking you, and ask for a simple yes or no answer.

Tipsy Knight

Minkie
Like me
-.-" surely the rummors sucks... I guess some guys just 'run' of the problem to don't get more problems... It's just useless...

Well i can't tell why he did that, i don't know him o.o"
If he's gonna let "rumors" get him him and get in the way of a relationship, then he still has a lot to learn. And if he's falling for a friend of yours, then apparently isn't worth the effort.

This sort of stuff should never poke it's head out when it comes to dating. And if it does, for the most part, it may be too late. Maybe you should wait and see if the right person come's along?
its simple.he didnt care about you.he just liked your looks.some rumors were probabily doubting your looks(which im sure you look great)which made him try to get away from you so his friends wont make fun of him.ill bet the same will happen with your friend and him.sorry if this comment is a litlle like saying you suck.
Either someone started the rumors and it upset him or you said something to someone which turned into something bigger. He might be blaming you for the problems and if he doesn't talk to you they stop.

Fashionable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
nightmarecatcher1
its simple.he didnt care about you.he just liked your looks.some rumors were probabily doubting your looks(which im sure you look great)which made him try to get away from you so his friends wont make fun of him.ill bet the same will happen with your friend and him.sorry if this comment is a litlle like saying you suck.

that's a little strange...I really dont think I said something to him... D:
He has doubts that u dont like him?

Ryoko Nomara's Husband

Minkie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff