Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Vampire

The teacher should be fired!
If a teacher compares a student to the KKK over a Tshirt then they aren't a good teacher! But all this teacher was teaching was her own personal s**t views.

The same exact thing happend to me, except it wasn't over a Tshirt. The teacher started screaming and laughing at me, got the whole rest of the class to join in. I decided to leave cuz it was the final straw, she ended up chasing me out of the classroom, down the hall, and chased me outside.

I told the principal that she was calling the black students coons and that she joined in by cheering when this boy started hitting me, but she never got in trouble!

Adored Admirer

Ranallo Jenner
I thought Gaymon was a type of pokemon. But I guess it's actually the name of a teacher who's democratic.

I've never seen you around in these neck of the woods. Do EDers follow me or something? Same with that girl with the "Gwump" signature. I never seen her in LD until a day or two. Same with that Major Lima Charlie.
Pseudo-Onkelos
Ranallo Jenner
I thought Gaymon was a type of pokemon. But I guess it's actually the name of a teacher who's democratic.

I've never seen you around in these neck of the woods. Do EDers follow me or something? Same with that girl with the "Gwump" signature. I never seen her in LD until a day or two. Same with that Major Lima Charlie.

I've had several different names since around 08. My usual gaia route is between ED, LD, and Life Issues.

I'm not sure who Gwump is, but they sound gwumpy.

Timid Man-Lover

7,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
The romney hater in me makes me want to say "b***h deserved it"

the freedom of speech in me makes me want to punch the teacher in the face

guess overall I'm neutral in this garbage.

Adored Admirer

Ranallo Jenner
Pseudo-Onkelos
Ranallo Jenner

I've had several different names since around 08. My usual gaia route is between ED, LD, and Life Issues.

Oh. Well I've only seen you in ED, but that was pretty recent, too.

Some girl who goes by the name kateed or something. I can't stand her signatures.

Dangerous Regular

I'd come in wearing a KKK shirt the next day.
Pseudo-Onkelos
Ranallo Jenner
Pseudo-Onkelos
Ranallo Jenner

Oh. Well I've only seen you in ED, but that was pretty recent, too.

Some girl who goes by the name kateed or something. I can't stand her signatures.

I change my avatar somewhat often, that might be why I seem different. My old avatar resembled a blue genie. And now it's a mummy with a TV for a head.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DUDE, HIS NAME IS GAYMON?!
I WOULD'VE ******** KILLED FOR A TEACHER NAMED GAYMON. OH THE FUN I COULD HAVE WITH THAT.
I Shall Give You NoMercy
Normally I'd b***h about free speech and minding your own buisness and whatnot in these type of situations, buuuuut I'm going to make an expection for this.
Mitt sucks.
emotion_donotwant

Badge of Bigotry. emotion_awesome

Adored Admirer

The Spellslinger
I'd come in wearing a KKK shirt the next day.

Don't forget your pointed hat. I'd do it.
ChildOfWestWind
I don't think it was right what the teacher did
BUT
if your going to wear a shirt you know will
upset people be ready for some type of back lash.
BUT
with that person being a teacher, they should
have known there place and realized they where
an adult.
She is a child, influenced by her parents
and following in there foot steps. If you want
to "Show them the right way" in your own mind,
don't be a raging a** hole.
QFT

Enduring Phantom

Just another way to show that Democrats are just as bad as Republicans.
Very immature..

Tinker vs. De Moines happened for a reason

cuttIebone's Widow

it's pretty messed up that they asked her to leave. like, i can see a teacher engaging a student in a conversation about Romney's politics, but not starting an argument.
nearly all of the teachers i've had in the past tried really hard to keep their political/religious affiliations secret from their students, even when directly questioned about them. i think it's a lot more professional than the alternative, and definitely a better course of action than being confrontational, insulting, and excluding.

Enduring Phantom

Faux-Nom
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DUDE, HIS NAME IS GAYMON?!
I WOULD'VE ******** KILLED FOR A TEACHER NAMED GAYMON. OH THE FUN I COULD HAVE WITH THAT.

Faux! You're back! heart

Hot damn, I've missed seeing you around here so much! gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas