Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Ally

deeluxe
never got her appeal

bring on the big booty bitches
big booty b***h reporting in
Leave the girl alone seriously guys. I've seen you guys making fun of her for years now for something that really isn't that funny anyways. I wasn't here when this drama happened, but from what I've heard the reason why she left this forum is precisely because someone spread the photos/videos of her, so clearly she didn't like it (or she didn't like people making fun of her for them). Either way guys it's been what a year or two now since then? Move on and leave her alone.

Yeah she was a cam stripper, so what who cares? She was probably using that money to pay through college, what's wrong with that?

Also how would you like it if someone spread around explicit pics/videos of you or someone who was close to you online (like your girlfriend or something)? Personally I think it's ******** up when people do this and somehow think it's funny and amusing, I mean really do you actually sit down and think for a moment how wrong and how much of an invasion of privacy this is?

Not to mention it's a bit hypocritical considering the fact that I bet all of you are against NSA surveillance online because it breaches online privacy. Yet somehow you think it's okay to make fun of someone who had their n***s spread on an online forum, how is that not an invasion of privacy?

If you react to this with "Well she put them on the internet herself, after all she was a cam stripper online" yeah that's obviously true. But there's a difference between doing this on some secluded website compared to having some random person take that material and spread it on an active forum, and then having people in that forum make fun of her in very personal ways. Also just because she distributes this material herself on a cam website, that doesn't mean it gives you a legitimate moral position to distribute her material on a different website without her permission. She clearly did not want or like the fact that the material was put on this website, so it should never have been posted on here to begin with. It should have stayed on the cam site she was part of, being a cam stripper was a private matter in her life. She let everyone know she was a cam stripper, but it should have just been left at that.

Invisible Humorist

SirPuzzle
Leave the girl alone seriously guys. I've seen you guys making fun of her for years now for something that really isn't that funny anyways. I wasn't here when this drama happened, but from what I've heard the reason why she left this forum is precisely because someone spread the photos/videos of her, so clearly she didn't like it (or she didn't like people making fun of her for them). Either way guys it's been what a year or two now since then? Move on and leave her alone.

Yeah she was a cam stripper, so what who cares? She was probably using that money to pay through college, what's wrong with that?

Also how would you like it if someone spread around explicit pics/videos of you or someone who was close to you online (like your girlfriend or something)? Personally I think it's ******** up when people do this and somehow think it's funny and amusing, I mean really do you actually sit down and think for a moment how wrong and how much of an invasion of privacy this is?

Not to mention it's a bit hypocritical considering the fact that I bet all of you are against NSA surveillance online because it breaches online privacy. Yet somehow you think it's okay to make fun of someone who had their n***s spread on an online forum, how is that not an invasion of privacy?

If you react to this with "Well she put them on the internet herself, after all she was a cam stripper online" yeah that's obviously true. But there's a difference between doing this on some secluded website compared to having some random person take that material and spread it on an active forum, and then having people in that forum make fun of her in very personal ways. Also just because she distributes this material herself on a cam website, that doesn't mean it gives you a legitimate moral position to distribute her material on a different website without her permission. She clearly did not want or like the fact that the material was put on this website, so it should never have been posted on here to begin with. It should have stayed on the cam site she was part of, being a cam stripper was a private matter in her life. She let everyone know she was a cam stripper, but it should have just been left at that.

people were giving her s**t for this? when?

Consumer

so, she joined when she was underage?

stare
GhostlyMark
SirPuzzle

Are you serious? Every time her name comes up this is what's always mentioned and then people make fun of her for it.

Furthermore how is spreading someone's n***s around without their permission not harassment? Even if you were to argue that I am completely 100% wrong and not one person ever made fun of her for the pics/videos and her cam job, and let's say you were right. That still doesn't mean that people did not harass her by posting her vids/pics on this website to begin with.

I mean she left this forum because of this, she obviously did not like what happened. I don't know when this happened but my guess is somewhere in the ballpark between a year or two ago, and people are still bringing it up.

It's time to give it a rest and leave her alone. People should stop bringing it up it's really disrespectful.

I don't care when people name call each other, I also don't care when people make arguments for ideas/concepts/political/social beliefs that other's deem offensive. But when you go as far as trying to invade someone's personal life by finding pictures/videos of them and then posting it on the internet (even if the pictures/videos are not nude, but in this case they were which just makes it a lot worse) you've crossed a line. It's morally wrong and an invasion of privacy.

People really should just leave the poor woman alone honestly.

And it's not like I was her favorite person, I don't think she was ever nice to me once on this forum ever. All I remember was her making snobby comments to me, but so what, she's still a person and this behavior isn't acceptable.

EDIT: I'm not implying by the way that you are acting in this way, it may seem like I'm accusing you personally of these things but I'm not.

Invisible Humorist

SirPuzzle
GhostlyMark
SirPuzzle

Are you serious? Every time her name comes up this is what's always mentioned and then people make fun of her for it.

Furthermore how is spreading someone's n***s around without their permission not harassment? Even if you were to argue that I am completely 100% wrong and not one person ever made fun of her for the pics/videos and her cam job, and let's say you were right. That still doesn't mean that people did not harass her by posting her vids/pics on this website to begin with.

I mean she left this forum because of this, she obviously did not like what happened. I don't know when this happened but my guess is somewhere in the ballpark between a year or two ago, and people are still bringing it up.

It's time to give it a rest and leave her alone. People should stop bringing it up it's really disrespectful.

I don't care when people name call each other, I also don't care when people make arguments for ideas/concepts/political/social beliefs that other's deem offensive. But when you go as far as trying to invade someone's personal life by finding pictures/videos of them and then posting it on the internet (even if the pictures/videos are not nude, but in this case they were which just makes it a lot worse) you've crossed a line. It's morally wrong and an invasion of privacy.

People really should just leave the poor woman alone honestly.

And it's not like I was her favorite person, I don't think she was ever nice to me once on this forum ever. All I remember was her making snobby comments to me, but so what, she's still a person and this behavior isn't acceptable.

EDIT: I'm not implying by the way that you are acting in this way, it may seem like I'm accusing you personally of these things but I'm not.

I honestly didn't know all of that was happening to her. Well it explains why Yoby didn't want to spread pics around (even if he most likely got them here)

Demonic Ally

IlmSoWhiteLOL
British Tourettes
I remember when her videos were leaked

This; I've been here too long.
I don't remember this at all
Been here for quite a bit, why don't I remember this? Wasn't she much older when she was on here too? She didn't quite strike me as being nineteen.
SirPuzzle

She actually played the whole thing off pretty cool. She mentioned how he shouldn't have gotten those videos without paying so was going to contact her site to fix that problem. She wasn't ashamed of what she did and most of us really didn't give her s**t for it. i remember i asked her how much it paid out of curiosity, but she just said enough. razz All regulars got s**t for something back then. Whether it was for you being spoiled, a druggy, a narcissist. We all had something that when people said our name, it was the first thing we thought of. Her videos were leaked well over 2 years ago, because it was back when I was a regular and I had only just came back from a year/2 year hiatus (honestly can't remember how long it's been). I don't think you're giving her enough credit. She wasn't as thin skinned as all that. You can't be when you're in that kind of business.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff