Welcome to Gaia! ::

factories
I really hate it when people say that all gay guys are cool, funny, nice, fab, etc.
they are not.
stop being f** hags and open your eyes, we're not all the same.

Even if he is being rude, he's right, we're not all the same. Even if it's a compliment, you can't steriotype people like that. ( and yes it's still steriotyping )
Vasla
factories
I really hate it when people say that all gay guys are cool, funny, nice, fab, etc.
they are not.
stop being f** hags and open your eyes, we're not all the same.

Even if he is being rude, he's right, we're not all the same. Even if it's a compliment, you can't steriotype people like that. ( and yes it's still steriotyping )

well... ok i cant argue with that lol and i dont like steryotyping... damn. i need a good arguement lol
I do agree with you Vasla...Were not all the same and I respect your opinion...

Thanks for the post and thanks for being nice about it smile
uhhhhh r u gay too thats digusting and im tring to be as nice to u as possible k??? stare
Mutsumi Narusegawa
uhhhhh r u gay too thats digusting and im tring to be as nice to u as possible k??? stare

theres nothing discusting about it... you might be trying to be nice, but i say go away meen person!
Even though you werent being nice um...thanks for trying i guess...No I'm not gay

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
personally I am a lesbian ( I say bisexual cuz I did like a boy { who did look like a girl } for 3 years once ) I love girl so much <3 Also I am labeled as an Emo at my school.
Yeah they label at my school too but al the people that think emos are al the same they are completely wrong...I was raised to accept everyone on this Earth...and I understand that that is my opinion and not everyone has the same one but I'm speaking my mind and no one can fault me for that
in the coarse of my life i've neva met anyone gay...but i appriciate them greatly..fighting for their belief and rights! 3nodding and i have a friend who is turning emo...you can add him...dark-blue-emo...he's a easy person ta talk too. if i said anything ta discriminate you, sorry. merry christmas! lov all the different kindz ofpeople in this world! 3nodding
Gays yes. Emos no.
who guy biggrin
is anyone there? blaugh
hello idea
Lol...IM HERE!

And lovesasuke your awesome!

You left a nice comment...and some people didnt
Emo is a style of rock music which describes several independent variations of music with common stylistic roots.

End of story.

I have no problem with gays, my best friend is gay. He's fun to hangout with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff