Welcome to Gaia! ::

How much fur can you flaunt?

Full fursuit! 0.074032318677189 7.4% [ 197 ]
Partial - head, sleves and paws 0.042465238632093 4.2% [ 113 ]
Ears + tails + other accessories 0.13641488162345 13.6% [ 363 ]
Just my tail! 0.041337842916197 4.1% [ 110 ]
None, but I want the whole suit D: 0.08380308154829 8.4% [ 223 ]
None, but I just want a tail... OK, maybe some ears too x3 0.097707628711011 9.8% [ 260 ]
Don't have one, don't want one 0.17211574596017 17.2% [ 458 ]
Non furry, Just curious 0.3521232619316 35.2% [ 937 ]
Total Votes:[ 2661 ]

MercerArcher's Husband

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
Korjin
the reverend silver
Korjin
Sadly a good portion of the Furries in my area fall into the stereotypical category. That's why I'm no longer interested in going to any meetups in my area, I'd still like to go to a convention though.

You mean they're all gay males?
No, by stereotypical I mean a bunch of awkward perverts.

I could maybe deal with pervert. However, I have enough awkward to go around cat_xp

Adorable Shapeshifter

Hiacinth
Korjin
the reverend silver
Korjin
Sadly a good portion of the Furries in my area fall into the stereotypical category. That's why I'm no longer interested in going to any meetups in my area, I'd still like to go to a convention though.

I could maybe deal with pervert. However, I have enough awkward to go around cat_xp
Yeah, Thats kind of my problem... or well, the opposite-ish. I'm actually very personable and charasmatic... so I attract people like a magnet... especially those with no social skills. Its terrible >.<

Blessed Star

15,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
Wintersnow the raccoon
Hiacinth
Korjin
the reverend silver
Korjin

Yeah, Thats kind of my problem... or well, the opposite-ish. I'm actually very personable and charasmatic... so I attract people like a magnet... especially those with no social skills. Its terrible >.<
Well what do you expect when you smile shyly at them and flutter your eyelashes??

Adorable Shapeshifter

MsStarry
Wintersnow the raccoon
Hiacinth
Korjin
the reverend silver
Korjin

Well what do you expect when you smile shyly at them and flutter your eyelashes??
That only happened once and I was caught off guard... D:

Adorable Shapeshifter

Soo.... Who watches anime and do you have any good recommendations? Bonus points awarded if they have something to do with animals or furries.

MercerArcher's Husband

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
Wintersnow the raccoon
Soo.... Who watches anime and do you have any good recommendations? Bonus points awarded if they have something to do with animals or furries.

I do, from time to time. My cousin introduced me to this old one called Shugo Chara. One of the characters transforms into a neko, so I get all of the bonus points. All of them.

Adorable Shapeshifter

Hiacinth
Wintersnow the raccoon

I do, from time to time. My cousin introduced me to this old one called Shugo Chara. One of the characters transforms into a neko, so I get all of the bonus points. All of them.
-Jumps on top of table and points down to Hiacinth- You'll get what I give you! I'm the only one distributing points around here!

MercerArcher's Husband

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
Wintersnow the raccoon
Hiacinth
Wintersnow the raccoon

-Jumps on top of table and points down to Hiacinth- You'll get what I give you! I'm the only one distributing points around here!

*Calmly licks a paw and purrs* I'm a cat, luv. I do what I want and get what I want.

Adorable Shapeshifter

Hiacinth
Wintersnow the raccoon
Hiacinth
Wintersnow the raccoon

*Calmly licks a paw and purrs* I'm a cat, luv. I do what I want and get what I want.
-puffs cheeks and glares- I's a raccoon... I's unreasonable and demanding.

Not really sure how that helps my case... -points once again at Hiacinth- But thats besides the point. I's a raccoon and thus win by default!

MercerArcher's Husband

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
Wintersnow the raccoon
Hiacinth
Wintersnow the raccoon
Hiacinth
Wintersnow the raccoon

Not really sure how that helps my case... -points once again at Hiacinth- But thats besides the point. I's a raccoon and thus win by default!

*transforms into beautiful pegasus of the night* Your argument is invalid...if it ever was valid to begin with?

Blessed Star

15,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
Wintersnow the raccoon
Hiacinth
Wintersnow the raccoon
Hiacinth
Wintersnow the raccoon

There he goes again, being a cheater.

Adorable Shapeshifter

Hiacinth
Wintersnow the raccoon
Hiacinth
Wintersnow the raccoon
Hiacinth
Wintersnow the raccoon

*transforms into beautiful pegasus of the night* Your argument is invalid...if it ever was valid to begin with?
No. No it wasn't.

Wait... err.. I mean... it was already decided... in a... err... a raccoon court of law. With a raccoon judge and a raccoon jury. They said I win. x3

Adorable Shapeshifter

MsStarry
I did no such thing. Raccoons never cheat. Unless they're going to lose. Then they might manipulate the outcome. Slightly...

Blessed Star

15,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
Wintersnow the raccoon
MsStarry
I did no such thing. Raccoons never cheat. Unless they're going to lose. Then they might manipulate the outcome. Slightly...
Your flawed logic sir-raccoon's always win, unless they are going to loss then they cheat-

Adorable Shapeshifter

MsStarry
Wintersnow the raccoon
MsStarry
Your flawed logic sir-raccoon's always win, unless they are going to loss then they cheat-
I never said cheat. I said manipulate the outcome. Its a totally different thing entirely -puffs cheekies at you-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff