Welcome to Gaia! ::

How much fur can you flaunt?

Full fursuit! 0.074032318677189 7.4% [ 197 ]
Partial - head, sleves and paws 0.042465238632093 4.2% [ 113 ]
Ears + tails + other accessories 0.13641488162345 13.6% [ 363 ]
Just my tail! 0.041337842916197 4.1% [ 110 ]
None, but I want the whole suit D: 0.08380308154829 8.4% [ 223 ]
None, but I just want a tail... OK, maybe some ears too x3 0.097707628711011 9.8% [ 260 ]
Don't have one, don't want one 0.17211574596017 17.2% [ 458 ]
Non furry, Just curious 0.3521232619316 35.2% [ 937 ]
Total Votes:[ 2661 ]

dylan minnette 's Husbando

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Wintersnow the raccoon
DJWUBZY
Hmm its pretty quiet lately o wo
School just started for a lot of people. I'm not really surprised. It always seems like most of gaia dies come start of school and start of the summer. People realize there's a life outside of the internet.

Obviously. Its just a thing. I try to log on when I can since I do come back to this place so much.
I still hope everyone's doing alright~

dylan minnette 's Husbando

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Abyss Jikun Hu
Wintersnow the raccoon
DJWUBZY
Hmm its pretty quiet lately o wo
School just started for a lot of people. I'm not really surprised. It always seems like most of gaia dies come start of school and start of the summer. People realize there's a life outside of the internet.

I am also going to add I am fairly sure people who are absolutely die hard about their fur go to more specific places on the web and on top of that, the people who are on during the day are probably going to be older Gaians who grew up on this site where they become complacent to the furry scene. Otherwise, it's also likely you're going to be looking at people over seas or teenagers who are home schooled (was my case a decade ago) who might not really be interested in such a social thing such as being a furry.

Problem is there are always those who just hate on furries because they thing its just another form of bestiality and a disgusting kink that is openly talked about. Least that's how it seems to be if you aren't a furry and don't like them. But there are always going to be furs no matter where you go.

Shapeshifter

Look what just got done and is being shipped to me! cat_blaugh

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/14380114/

Adorable Shapeshifter

Abyss Jikun Hu
Wintersnow the raccoon
I am also going to add I am fairly sure people who are absolutely die hard about their fur go to more specific places on the web and on top of that, the people who are on during the day are probably going to be older Gaians who grew up on this site where they become complacent to the furry scene. Otherwise, it's also likely you're going to be looking at people over seas or teenagers who are home schooled (was my case a decade ago) who might not really be interested in such a social thing such as being a furry.
You'd be surprised to learn that there arn't that many "hardcore" furry places online. Gaia has just as strong a fur community as anywhere else to be honest. Maybe Second Life or IMVU are a bit stronger, but I wouldn't say they're anything cohesive.

Adorable Shapeshifter

Piroshki

Nice. I'm sure expensive as well.

Shapeshifter

Wintersnow the raccoon
Piroshki

Fairly inexpensive for a full suit, actually, because it was a premade character that is a fairly simple design. Only paid a thousand ^^

Adorable Shapeshifter

Piroshki
Wintersnow the raccoon
Piroshki

Fairly inexpensive for a full suit, actually, because it was a premade character that is a fairly simple design. Only paid a thousand ^^
Not a furry but I love the community and peeps! If I were, I'd be a stoat. <3 ; D

Adorable Shapeshifter

Lysander Black
Not a furry but I love the community and peeps! If I were, I'd be a stoat. <3 ; D
Dare I ask... a stoat...?

Adorable Shapeshifter

Lysander Black
Looks like a ferret. Something related to one? no?

Adorable Shapeshifter

Also, holy crap. About to hit 100 pages!
Wintersnow the raccoon
Lysander Black
Looks like a ferret. Something related to one? no?
Yeah, ferrets are in the same family. Stoats are wild weasel creatures that turn white in winter and can take down animals 6x their size - while being fabulously adorable. <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adorable Shapeshifter

DJWUBZY
DJWUBZY! DJWUBZY! DJWUBZY!
Onward to the 100th page! HOOOO!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items