no sorry. . . . 0.19148936170213 19.1% [ 9 ]
i. . . think. . . so. . . . 0.14893617021277 14.9% [ 7 ]
HELLZ NO!!!! IM A FREAKIN NYMPHOMANIAC!!!! 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 8 ]
poll whore [[me:how boring]] 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
< 1 2 3

ill_love_you_endlessly
OK OK OK! you could...
Wear his boxers and a reasonably tight fitting t-shirt! (haha i almost said tea shirt...)
or his shirt and little panties!
PLAY HARD TO GET! HAHA! Its torture for them, i tell you. torture.
look at him a lot. and as soon as he looks at you, LOOK AWAY. mahahaha.
tease him. just tease him. its fun.

/: | and you know, just fall asleep on his lap sometime or something. he looks down at you and you is sleeping all innocent and vulnerable and its all... oh... how cute... and yet so... very.... OMG random orgasm. except for not.

i am really no help at all, am i?

xD u r alot of help, and u made me laugh [[a feat in and of itself]]
Ask him what his biggest fantasy is.
Do it for him.
Talk dirty, give him a lab dance, rub yourself on him.
Do it in front of a mirror.
Tease, tease, tease.

As for positions, and kinky ideas to spice up the positions:
Try the doggie style position, only you do the work.
Or, a variation of missionary, only lay on your side with your legs together.

Look up kama sutra.
I agree with you on your list of people who give good ideas. They pretty much covered most of what I was going to suggest. I don't live with my boyfriend, but he spends the majority of his time here except he isn't allowed to spend the night. I have a pretty large family, so trying to find alone time can be tough.

I've found that a little dressing up goes a long way. I know you said you can't do things like walk around in lingerie or his shirts because your parents are home. Sometimes I'll surprise my boyfriend by wearing just a zip-up hoodie with nothing underneath it. I'll zip it up when I am walking around my house, but when it's just us...well you get the idea. Also, I have a few shirts that are meant to be layered with another shirt, so they are fairly see-through. That with a short skirt works well.

Teasing can be a big turn on for guys. If he makes any advances towards you during the day, give him a little attention, then back off a bit. He will be driven crazy wondering why you stopped. It's a bit of fun for everyone. smile
flightlessdream
I agree with you on your list of people who give good ideas. They pretty much covered most of what I was going to suggest. I don't live with my boyfriend, but he spends the majority of his time here except he isn't allowed to spend the night. I have a pretty large family, so trying to find alone time can be tough.

I've found that a little dressing up goes a long way. I know you said you can't do things like walk around in lingerie or his shirts because your parents are home. Sometimes I'll surprise my boyfriend by wearing just a zip-up hoodie with nothing underneath it. I'll zip it up when I am walking around my house, but when it's just us...well you get the idea. Also, I have a few shirts that are meant to be layered with another shirt, so they are fairly see-through. That with a short skirt works well.

Teasing can be a big turn on for guys. If he makes any advances towards you during the day, give him a little attention, then back off a bit. He will be driven crazy wondering why you stopped. It's a bit of fun for everyone. smile

=O
thank u!! lol i really appricieate it ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas