5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Personally, I'm not into this, but I know ALOT of guys that are x:
WTF
is it with dudes and 'MILF'.
The idea of a "Hot/Sexy Mom'.
I kinda find it disgusting, and it'd probably be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway anyways considering to be a mom (well, not TECHINCALLY but for this example, they are mothers through) you need to give birth.
ANYWAYS.
Discuss-
Odd perversions
If you dislike MILF
if you like MILF
would you ever have sexual interactions with a MILF
are you going to protect your mother from your friends from now on? XD;;

Hallowed Elder

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
lol, according to my sweetheart, I'm a MILF. Moms can be sexy, too, dammit :<

And, for the record, I gave birth via c-section. And even if I hadn't, the muscles, if properly exercised will return to their normal size.

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Lilikka

And, for the record, I gave birth via c-section. And even if I hadn't, the muscles, if properly exercised will return to their normal size.

Well, I never said a mom can't be sexy, I'm talking about the guys that would wear a shirt saying 'I <3 MILF'

I guess I personally don't like it because I haven't had a 'MILF encounter' ? :s I dont know.
Lilikka

Don't you love all the sexual related ignorance out there?
I have no idea, I can't see why a guy would be interested in someone twic or three times his age.
Well, mothers do have sex.
And mothers often times have more than one child...
so obviously some one likes sexing them.

But I think it's reallly weird when people find their friend's mother attractive in a sexual way.
Everyone thinks my boyfriend's mom is.... I can't even bring myself to say it. haha.

Blessed Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
hehe my man calls me a milf razz i dunno, i mean...ive seen some older women that are definately hawt for being their age. Older people can be sexy too. I dunno about calling it a fetish or whatever...a fetish is more like...how i always pretend i have a p***s and pretend to slam my man in the a** with my pretend wang...it freaks him out, but meh. What can ya do...
I had a friend who's aunt was really hot.
And she had a kid who was the same age as me, but, you know, she had a kid when she was 16 and all.

Liberal Sex Symbol

It's not hard to see why it would be appealing, MILFs generally are nearing or at middle age, which means their sexual peak, are much more experienced, and much less self conscious, which the whole package makes them much better in bed generally speaking.

As for the hotdog down the hallway thing, that's not true. The v****a is a muscle, it can tighten again. And from personal experience there really is little to no drawback or loss of "quality" even if they did have children. Actually, i think it's sort of better in a way. Soulcrushing virgin tightness is not always good.
[-Soubi-]
Personally, I'm not into this, but I know ALOT of guys that are x:
WTF
is it with dudes and 'MILF'.
The idea of a "Hot/Sexy Mom'.
I kinda find it disgusting, and it'd probably be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway anyways considering to be a mom (well, not TECHINCALLY but for this example, they are mothers through) you need to give birth.
ANYWAYS.
Discuss-
Odd perversions
If you dislike MILF
if you like MILF
would you ever have sexual interactions with a MILF
are you going to protect your mother from your friends from now on? XD;;

I personally don't partake in this fetish, but to me it seems normal. I think many normal people have sexual fantasies regarding an older person. On the other hand, if guys are obsessing over or cannot have sexual relationships with someone other than an older woman, then he has a problem and find a certified psychiatrist. I think that "MILF" is just a word coined by fandom and that men would fantacize about any older woman if he found her sexy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff