Welcome to Gaia! ::

dilweedz's Partner

3,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
thehumanburrito
Lady Pallas Athena

You're not helping me by being anti-feminist. You're not helping yourself by being anti-feminist. You're only helping people who live in Wall Street and the Republicans to make sure they keep their privilege, not pay their taxes, having as many rooms with as many Christmas trees and iphones to their heart's content.

rotfl. Sorry. I couldn't stop laughing after your first couple posts. Nice trolling. I'm surprised you didn't throw Islamophobic and anti-goldfish into your list of all the things that being against feminism makes you. Perhaps anti-dinosaur? Anti-pop tabs on soda cans? rofl

Noob

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Lady Pallas Athena
thehumanburrito
Lady Pallas Athena

You're not helping me by being anti-feminist. You're not helping yourself by being anti-feminist. You're only helping people who live in Wall Street and the Republicans to make sure they keep their privilege, not pay their taxes, having as many rooms with as many Christmas trees and iphones to their heart's content.

rotfl. Sorry. I couldn't stop laughing after your first couple posts. Nice trolling. I'm surprised you didn't throw Islamophobic and anti-goldfish into your list of all the things that being against feminism makes you. Perhaps anti-dinosaur? Anti-pop tabs on soda cans? rofl

I'm trolling? You've been laughing? ok good bye.

I was looking for one thing i can google up about anti feminist, but you given me nothing.

Dapper Businesswoman

Men and women should be regarded equally, but we also have to take into consideration we don't play the same roles.

Do we consider a President more important than the Vice President? Of course not, you can't have one without the other. They're a team, both have the same goals, but they have different functions and specialize in different things.

The man is the captain - that's it. Women often don't understand the responsibility that comes with being the captain, but they like to tell men how to do the job rather than wait to be asked for their input. He'd be more willing to ask her if she wasn't jumping down his throat. They rarely even commend a man for his good work, they just expect it. The man has the whole ship to take care of. Trust me, he'd take care of the woman and not just the ship if she'd honor him. He'd die for her if she honored him, because to him loyalty, respect and honor are everything.

One can't have the benefits of being the captain if they're not the captain. It's not "fair", it's just. It comes with the territory. Likewise, they don't bear the same burdens as the captain or the same stresses so they can't tell him how to do his job; they don't get it.

On the same hand, all of this can equally apply to man not understanding the role of being a woman and how to take care of her needs. But for the sake of this being a feminism discussion, this is focused solely on how women should act.

Men and women have different needs and even process things differently in the mental arena. Men want honor, women want love. Men want to provide and protect, women want to be secured. They complement one another.

dilweedz's Partner

3,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
thehumanburrito

I was looking for one thing i can google up about anti feminist, but you given me nothing.

Yes, dropping almost every 'ism' just because someone disagrees with your views is pretty much trolling. I'd love to see your case that being against feminism is racist....that doesn't somehow try to co-opt black achievements. It's hilarious because if you knew anything about feminism you would know that feminism is actually horrendously racist. rofl

That's the wonderful thing about being against feminism. We don't need to bully by numbers, put a bunch of fake statistics out and form lobby groups. We can basically sit back and let you feminists show the world exactly why less and less women (and men) want to be feminist. You do it all for us.

Noob

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Lady Pallas Athena
thehumanburrito

Yes, dropping almost every 'ism' just because someone disagrees with your views is pretty much trolling. I'd love to see your case that being against feminism is racist....that doesn't somehow try to co-opt black achievements. It's hilarious because if you knew anything about feminism you would know that feminism is actually horrendously racist. rofl

That's the wonderful thing about being against feminism. We don't need to bully by numbers, put a bunch of fake statistics out and form lobby groups. We can basically sit back and let you feminists show the world exactly why less and less women (and men) want to be feminist. You do it all for us.

the only people i know who are feminist and are horrendously racist are white privilege women . and you are bullying against beliefs by being anti feminist, enough said, everything you typed is enough proof. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
RyaZombie
The way I see it, there's two types of feminists. Those who don't acknowledge men as having valid issues, and those that do. The latter is unfortunately in the minority.
I think the thing that I think that happens sometimes is that people get so damn wrapped in their own s**t that they forget that s**t like.... racism exists, or classism.... anti semitism exists, or worse yet they try to ascribe some sort of imagined hierarchy of who's got it the most s**t.

Invisible Lunatic

thehumanburrito
RyaZombie
The way I see it, there's two types of feminists. Those who don't acknowledge men as having valid issues, and those that do. The latter is unfortunately in the minority.

In any social and religious beliefs, they are extremist. Extremist go beyond their belief because they think thats what will make the world a better place.

Extremist in feminist believe that all men should die.

Yes there are extremists everywhere. How apt of you to point that out.

Noob

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
RyaZombie
thehumanburrito
RyaZombie

In any social and religious beliefs, they are extremist. Extremist go beyond their belief because they think thats what will make the world a better place.

Thank you. That's very nice of you to say.

Noob

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yobyaxes U
thehumanburrito
RyaZombie
thehumanburrito
RyaZombie

Thank you. That's very nice of you to say.

if theres something you want to say, say it.

Noob

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yobyaxes U
I (Karen) just did.

sureeee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff