o.o; 0.33962264150943 34.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 159 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I wouldn't say my bestfriend is fake, but
I know her and I know she changes to fit the needs of guys she wants.
If he wants a dirty slut, she'll be a dirty slut. If he wants a lady, she'll be a lady.
I find it extremely annoying, and I feel bad for her. But I know she's insecure,
so for now, I'll leave her to deal with her drama in life. I'm just support.

Tipsy Tycoon

I had a firend like that, but I found it kinda cute. At first she was all preppy and pink, later she turned into a metalhead, then she bacame emo, but currently she states she is a punk. rolleyes
It's not that I blame her for that. I think that's just the way she is. biggrin
Somehow, people who are fake always accuse others of being fake.

And you can tell, because they change into a totally different person, overnight!

My friends sister started to act all cute and hip just to fit into her school, and probably because tehre are guys as well, thoughj I still don't get why some guys like fake girls.

Sometimes, the fake-ness can carry on till it turns into slutty-ness.
I had a friend in high school, her sexuality changed every other week.

At first I was cool with, lesbian okay w/e, straight ... okay. Bi yeah that makes sense I guess ... and your just into girls again, so what "Raven"s got a pair of breasts under there?

Than things got freaky at one point she was engaged to a long distance boyfriend that was also a werewolf, well dating a goth 20 year old that lived with his grandparents named Raven, that cheated on her with a guy in the shower, Oh did I mention she's a were cougar, and has killed. At that point I pulled the plug, screw this s**t I'm hanging out with the nerds.
Ah how could I forget her goth wicca faze
OMG their is this chick at my school and she is soooo fake!
she's the type whose like yeh i do drugs because i like them, not because i want to fit in (my schools got like the worst drug problem!) and then she's like I drink straight from the bottle because I'm hardcore. If drinking straight from the bottle means i drinks cruisers straight from the bottle its true, but otherwise it's not true and she just says it cause she thinks it'll make her cool.
I had a friend who was insanely obsessed with being popular. It's too long a story to type this early, so to summerize she acted like she thought popular kids were suppose to act, talked down about a student who I think had asburgers constantly because he was the only target she could do such to with out getting her a** kicked, and copied and leached off the prestige of friends with more status than her.

Nice girl otherwise, really. I just got fed up with it after years and told her that I wasn't hanging around her anymore because she was shallow.
i lost my best friend to not only her bf but because of martial arts
im not slamming martial arts or anything, but i think she had the wrong mind set about it

anyways, she thought she was all powerful and could stop bullets and crap
and her bf goes there as well and he's not a good guy at all
we went from best friend to a no speak basis
she went from a really awesome and unique girl
to thinking she was a gothic ninja rolleyes
just to be like/impress her bf

This is just me, but wouldnt changing who you are defeat the entire purpose?
i mean, if someone likes you for you i really wouldnt change yourself
your lover may not want to date his clone
opposites attract and me and my guy are great examples
I think changing just because of other people, to fit in or to impress them, really won't do you any good.
But I don't think changing is bad if it's genuinely driven by one's personality and what they really feel and want. Let them be what makes them content. It's not odd or wrong when people's interests and likings change with time.
Out of every relationship I've ever been in, only two of my boyfriends have influenced me a lot. I would say that I changed my interests, but I definitely didn't change who I am. There's a difference.
Bonesie
Out of every relationship I've ever been in, only two of my boyfriends have influenced me a lot. I would say that I changed my interests, but I definitely didn't change who I am. There's a difference.

i agree
its ok to learn new things and like new stuff
how do you know if someone is fake or not? what if theyre just trying to express themselves and figure out who they are??
Fake?

Have you been reading too much Catcher in the Rye again?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff