Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, my school's group requires a school email... but I don't have one. So I'm still registered in my high school.

I only use facebook for my friends who don't have myspace, otherwise it's too confusing.
Almighty Toilet Plunger
I think facebook sucks

same. . . it can get u into trouble!

Friendly Regular

3,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I personally think Facebook's nicer and easier to use than Myspace. I'm even considering getting rid of my Myspace since I check my Facebook alot more requently and I like the ability to have groups.
kiwigrl7
Almighty Toilet Plunger
I think facebook sucks

same. . . it can get u into trouble!
well, it has privacy settings and you have a choice whether or not you want to give out your personal info almost like any other site, doesn't it?
not for stalking priveliges or anything, but i want to know how many people here or knows someone who uses it without a current education even though it's not really a big deal...
i just feel left out for some reason
i ahve a facebook i just dont use it yet, but i was wondering the same thing, why is facebook so cool, honestly i dont know
Artimus_Twitch
I honestly love facebook...
Its fun to see how many people I went to high school with are knocked up now... or have been multiple times O_o;
Or how they all got ugly.

Otherwise its good for keeping in touch with people, since everyone has it.

So true!

Dainty Doll

I like Facebook, it lacks a lot of the immaturity that abounds on Mypace.

But, of course, I only 'add' people that I actually know in real life.

Dedicated Paladin

9,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
Social Networking sites suck.

Dainty Doll

Tarrie
Artimus_Twitch
I honestly love facebook...
Its fun to see how many people I went to high school with are knocked up now... or have been multiple times O_o;
Or how they all got ugly.

Otherwise its good for keeping in touch with people, since everyone has it.

So true!

Same here!

Some b***h I always hated from highschool recently added me on Facebook.
She's know a single mum of two, works shelf-stacking for a supermarket, and best of all... SHE GOT FAT!

I wasted no time in messaging her, informing her that I am happily married to a rich, attractive computer game developer, I'm part way through my SECOND university degree, and I'm a very successful published auther, and best of all... I'M STILL THIN WITH GREAT TITS!
omega_thunderstorm
Social Networking sites suck.
...and gaia is one of them.
I love facebook and myspace alike but i think facebook is really fun with all th applications and such but myspace definetaly beats facebook in the personalization catagory.
I'm good with Gaia.
I only really use my Myspace for the music player.
Otherwise, I'd totally throw it out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces