Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Phantom

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
when people say that crap ti me i dont belive them!
I hate it when guys I don't like stare at me.
It's scary.
Yeah, same here...xD I'm not a piece of food or something!!! D:
~ I know, I don't like it either>.< I mean I would feel fairly complimented, but they would have to keep it to themselves. I don't like that fact that they find me sexually attractive. I want to be known as beautiful, cute, adorable, sweet, gorgeous. Not them, undressing me with their scorching stares and glancesO.O It scares me gonk You can't find proper gentlemen these days, not unless you are already bf and gfs with eachother. Or they are older men. I have a face people^.^
i hate it when people call me cute it makes me feel like a baby
Krazii_lub
I hate it when guys I don't like stare at me.
It's scary.

Agrees 3nodding . I also don't like it when ppl call me 'ugly Bettyaaa' -Bettyaaa because of their accent...

I definitely prefer "pretty" or "cute," although I've only ever heard "hot" online so I couldn't hear the inflection behind it. Still, there are better compliments.
Sigh, I wish I'd hear a meaningful compliment. My boyfriend calls me "pretty" but now I wish I could hear something like:

"Oh, you're drawing hands better!"
"That was very intelligent of you!"
"Wow, you wrote this? Wonderful job with punctuation choices."

Iunno, make me feel smart and full of talent? redface

Friendly Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I dont mind being complemented, but I always feel awkward when I am. How to respond to a compliment....I dunno. Say thanks?
I hate being called hot, too. Why can't someone just use the word "pretty"? Is "pretty" outdated now or something? Being called hot makes me feel like I'm a hamburger or some kind of piece of meat. I feel degraded, even if it is meant as a compliment. I'm glad my boyfriend doesn't call me that.
I'm not used to comments [that are good] about my apperance... I have been the second best... I have an older sister... so thats where it started....

Another thing I dont like being called is a survivor... [they call me that for what i have lived through all my life...GAH.] It reminds me of everything i have been through and how sometimes i wish i didnt [so ending my life... sweatdrop ] and actually attempting and failing several times... heh... so... yeah.
Styrene
I hate it when people call me hot, or words similar to that, as well.

It makes me feel like a slab of meat.
Some compliments are nice to hear, like "you look pretty today" or "your a cutie."
Which are some I get every now and then. lol.
Being called "hot" probably wont bug me. In fact it'll probably make me very happy.
It all depends on how you take a compliment.
I dont know anyone who wouldnt take "your hot!" as a good compliment, though. XD

Perfect Trash

I get annoyed when people call me "cute." Hamsters are cute. Four-year-olds are cute. It just seems like almost a condescending way to describe someone. I don't know. Maybe I'm just weird.

I also get kind of tired of being called "pretty." Probably because I'm male. Being called "pretty" doesn't make me feel very masculine. Plus, I've been hearing it my whole life, and it's just kind of...old.
wish someone would call me hot :[

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces