Welcome to Gaia! ::

Styrene
I hate it when people call me hot, or words similar to that, as well.

It makes me feel like a slab of meat.

Thats exactly how I feel.

I want to hear that I'm cute, beautiful, pretty.
Not hot, sexy, and more things that I don't think I can post on Gaia.
Demonic Dawn
Well I've never been called hot, so I guess I wouldn't know.

Although I have trouble accepting compliments though, so my guess is I wouldn't believe it if someone said I was "hot". Not that they probably ever will. *shrugs*

Aw.
I'm sure someone will soon enough.
=D
darkness angel
You're weird! xp I love it when people call me cute, sexy or hot. 3nodding Know why? Know why?? Because I get flattered that's why! And I love compliments! Good ones, of course! heart

i agree
'Hot' makes me cringe, too. It's so low-brow.
'Cute' annoys me as well.

I like being called beautiful, though. X3 That makes me blush, even though I don't believe it for a second.
I hate when someone use the term f** lossely.

My friends say "Oh, you're such a f**!"

"Stop acting like a f**!"
I hate it when some people tell me to stand out for what you believe in.. and then when i do.. other people tell me, in so many words, to be quiet or conform..
Disoriented Cookie
Demonic Dawn
Well I've never been called hot, so I guess I wouldn't know.

Although I have trouble accepting compliments though, so my guess is I wouldn't believe it if someone said I was "hot". Not that they probably ever will. *shrugs*

Aw.
I'm sure someone will soon enough.
=D

Haha thanks. whee I guess we'll just have to see.
Just take it on as a compliment and if you really don't like it just ignore them completely
I love compliments, really.
They used to make me feel awkward but I got used to hearing them.
I hate it when people call me "Tammie" if they don`t know me well.
When people first meet me, they`re to call me by my name "Tamara" but once they get to know me a little bit more, they can choose between Tammie or Tamara, then they end up giving me a nickname that only they can call me.
I hate to be called anything besides my name or "Miss" if someone does not know my name.

I absolutely hate all comments about my looks. The bad ones I hear enough that I don't need to keep hearing them, and the so-called 'good' ones are just BS lies.
i stinkin hate it when stinkin people call me a stinkin wizard. bleh sad just because i have a stinkin british accent and a stinkin wand, i mean, come on
Personally never experianced it.
Been called beautiful by a girlfriend before.
It confuses me and makes me uncomfortable when anyone refers to me as attractive or hits on me in any way at all. It's like, what? No I'm not. Get away from me. D:
I dont mind being called hott..
I don't like it when people call me baby or hun tho, cuz then u kno theyre jus tryn ot get sum less u kno um real well.
Disoriented Cookie
Styrene
I hate it when people call me hot, or words similar to that, as well.

It makes me feel like a slab of meat.

Thats exactly how I feel.

I want to hear that I'm cute, beautiful, pretty.
Not hot, sexy, and more things that I don't think I can post on Gaia.

I feel that way, too.

It's also nice to hear that I look classy.

For a while, a couple of my friends started calling me b***h ain't got no heart, and claiming that I'm a cold, heartless b***h. I don't usually have much for facial expressions, I don't show much emotion to most people, and I don't agree/go along with whatever they think is great. Does this make me, cold, heartless, or a b***h? No. It'd be great if they'd shut up.
[/rant]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces