Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you do in an akward moment?

die!!!!!!!! 0.19402985074627 19.4% [ 13 ]
I don't care... 0.43283582089552 43.3% [ 29 ]
RUUUUN 0.16417910447761 16.4% [ 11 ]
bury myself 0.2089552238806 20.9% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
1 2 3 >

Had you ever had weird, akward or emarassing momets with your crush?? Tell me!

Well last year at my highschool, we had snack break... Don't ask why my school is wierd, anywayz when i was done with eating snack (which was an apple and juice )I was too lazy to walk up to the trash can so, i threw it like i was playing basketball but... My crush was standing in front of the trash can and it hit him in right in the crotch. He looked at me stunned and i wanted to die!!:oops: redface redface

Anyone had anthing worst??
Fortunately, I have no horror crush stories.
But the worst thing that happened with my boyfriend...We live in a really rural town, so next to our school was a big section of forest. We'd go back there all the time to fool around, and once some old guy was taking a walk back there and saw us...
We weren't being too naughty, but my tater tots were out.
He yelled at us, and we ran away.
rofl
well i dont know if it was more emberessing for me or her lol. it was the end of snack at my school and a girl i liked was wearing a swimsuit (for P.E.) and it tied just behind the neck so i decided to freak her out a bit so i ran up and pulled on one of the strings and apperently i pulled too hard and it cane undone and we were going back to class so she had to go fix it quickly. i didn't mean to pull it that far but apperently it was too far so im like... oops and she started yelling at me
HikariChikika
Fortunately, I have no horror crush stories.
But the worst thing that happened with my boyfriend...We live in a really rural town, so next to our school was a big section of forest. We'd go back there all the time to fool around, and once some old guy was taking a walk back there and saw us...
We weren't being too naughty, but my tater tots were out.
He yelled at us, and we ran away.
rofl

LOL HA HA HA that sux!
I remembered my crushes name but he forgot mine. I was like "Hey, Jesse" and he was like "How is it that you know my name but i don't know yours?"
With a guy, or a girl?
Definitely when I asked out the same girl 16 times in under 5 minutes, and she said no every time.

A guy that is really hot was sitting right in front of me at a table while I was serving drinks (my job, right?)
So he watches every single klutzy move I make. And I'm a real klutz. It helped that I didn't know him. But I see him every Monday from 6-7,
The only words we've ever exchanged are:
"What do you want to drink?"
"Lemonade"
"Here"
"Thanks"
I was skipping down the hall, my crush came out of nowhere, and I kneed him in the stomach.
Okay, so there's this really hot guy at my school, and after lunch we always get in line (more like a mob, you know middle schoolers..) and he was standing in front of me like 3 feet away, and I started staring at him without realizing it and he started to stare back so we're both like eek and then I take that moment to admire the pretty cafeteria wall... yeah.... and then he saw my house key (its on a lanyard around my neck) and its all pretty with Chinese on it... and he was like :O WHOA! and kinda grabbed it and I looked at him like o.O and he was like O.O so I just ran over to a random girl and screamed HOP!!!! So we started hopping and then she stopped and I'm like Why'd you top hopping and she said I is allergic to thee hopping! D: and I was like :O and placed my hand on her head and said YOU HAS BEEN HEALED!

He watched the whole thing.. lol I'm an idiot..
I remember, in PE my teacher was yelling at me for being incompetent in front of the whole class, so I was extremely stressed and embarrassed. Later, like a fairy-tail fantasy, my crush tried to calm me down by walking up from behind, placing his hands on my shoulders, and cooing "Are you alright?" "What's wrong?" and "It's alright, calm down, it's okay" in my ear. But I was so riled up at the moment that I shrugged him off and screamed at him to "GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" So he did, and... that was the last time he came near me willingly again. neutral
I've never had an embarrassing moment with my crush...
Ohh God xd

So, I was with my crush and two other friends. So, we were all talking and I was in the phase *a few months ago* that I would always be like, "Your mom." and stuff. Well this kid said something and then he said, "Well your tongue is really good." or something odd and I said, "Well your mom's toungue is really good." and they all were like.

O.o

I almost died.

xD
I typically speak seldom, and when I do, with perfect grammar/pronunciation. I stuttered and slipped up my sentence, skipping my entire planned dialogue straight for the point (asking her e-mail address).

I must have had been beet red, she froze for a long two seconds (maybe three, don't want to overestimate what seemed as an eternity...) before asking for a pen...
Crush, no. Boyfriend, yes.
Cafeteria, at lunch.
I was going back to our table [he was there already, along with a few of our friends].
Someone had they're bag sticking out.
I tripped. Like, a table away from ours.
Got covered with french frys and salt.
Everyone laughed, including me. But.
He said I turned bright red.
Oh jeez.

I had a cold, okay? And I choked on some water. So I had a dripping nose, I was sneezing, AND I was coughing/choking at the same time. It took a little while for it to end, too...

NOT pretty. It was a mix of saliva, boogers, and water (food too maybe...this was last year, I can't really remember.)

Yeah, and he was around. I don't like him anymore though; we're just pretty good friends. I've had tooooooooooooons of embarrassing moments, but I'm so used to it that now I can just laugh at myself. Though the incident above was just too disgusting. Can you say, turn off? XD
Well, it wasn't a big deal at all since I laughed my a** off the second it happened since I'm already all nervous and my heart is pounding like crazy. [weird- first time I've ever had that.]

So I go
"so you play guitar?"
"yeah."
"..oh, so what do you play?"
because I was thinking of the bass and the guitar.
I caught myself so I laughed and I was like
"oh well no s**t."
"yeah, with the guitar, you tend to play the guitar." smirking since I just made a fool of myself.
and I was just like
"shut up shut up. you know what i meant."
hardly able to breathe.

thing is this was in those times where I hardly talked to him, so it was like
holy s**t he must think I'm a dumbass.

It made for a good laugh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers