Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
nice im at a double zero

Dapper Fatcat

gngrsnaps

I do not have mine gauged at all. I don't want to do mine b/c I think it looks way better on guys than girls. (Please, don't bash me as being sexist) I just feel it looks better on guys. I like having my ears pierced twice with girly earrings in both holes. I also don't like the idea of the holes never going back to normal. I personally have no problem with it as far as anyone else wants to do it and think some of them are really cool.

then they are as you say gauged only they are probably 20g-16g ish

Sparkly Fairy

12,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
How many of you have your ear's stretched?
Not happening, most of my friends have done it though, and my husband had his when we first met.

Do any of you want to have your ear's stretched?
Not really.

And, why do some of you NOT want your ear's stretched?
I heard it smelled really bad, asked a friend and she shoved the cork that was in her ear under my nose. I almost puked, and she laughed her a** off. Plus it's just not something I wanna do. I have 3 piercings on each ear and some piercings in other places too, I like what I have done now.

Beloved Inquisitor

I am not a fan of giant gaping holes in peoples ear lobes.

Hygienic Member

Excuse me, miss.
See, I tried stretching my ears once. Nuhuhu.

I got to 14g and i was like NO NO NO THIS HURTS TOO MUCH.

I am a wimp, and I except this.

yum_tea

Kawaii Bachelorette

I used to have them stretched to a 2.
They closed up to normal piercing size. I took them out because I wanted a more mature look for my college career and I might be going into the medical field.
Mine are 6g.

They don't smell unless you clean them. People.

Dapper Ladykiller

Sorry, but I'm not gonna imitate Buddha. wink
My ears are stretched to a 9/16ths. I love stretched ears, not sure if I'm going to go up a size or stay where I'm at. And if you clean them like you should they shouldn't smell..

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Six ear piercings, used to have my lip pierced but had to take it out for work. I don't usually go past 14/16 guage on ears; I don't want them any bigger for several reasons - one, I don't like how saggy they start to look after a stretching/heavy pieces, two...I already have enough issues catching my clothes on the piercings I do have, three, I have found very few females that can attractively pull off stretched lobes, and I highly doubt I am one of them. I think it looks good on some guys, but not if they're so big they start to flare out from their head.
Good luck with yours. 3nodding

Partying Roisterer

Some people like it, some people don't.
Usually the one's who do not like it are those who don't look "outside the norm" and think it as "wrong" or "disgusting"

When in reality, it doesn't do any real harm, it's just a body modification and shouldn't look down on if it's a personal preference of what someone wants to do to his/her own body.
I have 23 piercings, 7 of those piercings have been modded from the original size to be stretched.

My biggest is my lobes at 9/16th, probably going to go up one more.
I have more after that on each ear that are 12g, and another on each that are 8g. My septum is also pierced and stretched at 12g.

As long as everything is kept clean and properly taken care of, I don't really see how it's a big deal.

Dapper Phantom

I kinda want these:

User Image

A size 0 tunnel.

But I'm worried about how it won't go back and changing my mind when I'm older. Plus my BF finds them creepy.

Think I'll get a tattoo before I do something like this. Idk, it's tough to decide.

Partying Roisterer

Dandrogyny
I kinda want these:

User Image

A size 0 tunnel.

But I'm worried about how it won't go back and changing my mind when I'm older. Plus my BF finds them creepy.

Think I'll get a tattoo before I do something like this. Idk, it's tough to decide.

A stretched earlobe can go back as long as you downsize it properly.
A tattoo is permanent.

Dapper Phantom

no yokan
Dandrogyny
I kinda want these:

User Image

A size 0 tunnel.

A tattoo is permanent.
As far as I'm aware, these are permanent too.
And see unlike a gauge a tattoo is not jewelry. I a worried a gauge can be uncomfortable sometimes and I want the option to take it out without a huge sagging hole.

The issue is not permanence. I have a few piercings already.

Partying Roisterer

Dandrogyny
no yokan
Dandrogyny
I kinda want these:

User Image

A size 0 tunnel.

A tattoo is permanent.
As far as I'm aware, these are permanent too.
And see unlike a gauge a tattoo is not jewelry. I a worried a gauge can be uncomfortable sometimes and I want the option to take it out without a huge sagging hole.

The issue is not permanence. I have a few piercings already.

I have had my ears to 1/2" and back to a 10g. Like all piercings, there will still be a "slight mark", like a little dot, when removed.
But you can downsize. If you decide to go to a 0g, and then months later decide you don't want it anymore, you can definitely downsize it, and it will go back.

Stretching does not feel uncomfortable unless it isn't taken care of the right way. It may feel tender the next day-a week after stretching it, but will return to normal and you would not be able to feel it like any other ear piercing.

It's all on your decision though obviously.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff