Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeah, I have pretty odd dreams. I don't think I've had very many good dreams...they are all mostly nightmares. I do get dreams that actually happen, which I guess would be prophetic right? And then there are those dreams that just don't make any sense at all. Like the one I had the other night about my sister's friend thinking I was rich because I owned a pair of khaki pants... sweatdrop
i have weird, scary, bad, happy....well many dreams. the ones i hate are of the fears i have; what i fear. i hate those the most!!

Questionable Prophet

Pandora06
Yeah, I have pretty odd dreams. I don't think I've had very many good dreams...they are all mostly nightmares. I do get dreams that actually happen, which I guess would be prophetic right? And then there are those dreams that just don't make any sense at all. Like the one I had the other night about my sister's friend thinking I was rich because I owned a pair of khaki pants... sweatdrop

khaki pants=rich
what a werid dream..................
it make a good short story
hmm... i had this dream about this kid in my chemistry class. i kinda like him, but i'm in love (not a relationship) with someone else. it was really wierd.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff