Welcome to Gaia! ::

My last dream was about me as an Angel (Seraphim, 6 wings) and I was in a dark room with Lucifer, and he was well, creepy and sexy...

It was an odd dream and gave me an idea on what to do for a book I wanna start.

Precious Treasure

11,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100
sweatdrop Is it strange if I'm never ME in my dreams? I'm always someone else, doing something cool! Like being chased by velociraptors or running from tsunamis.

Also, when I dream, if I'm "home" in my dream, it's always the house I first grew up in .. never the place I live in now, where I've lived for eight years! Does anyone else dream of somewhere different, when they dream about being at home?
I've actually never dreamt about being at home, at all, so I wouldn't know.
I have this repeating nightmare that it's my best friend's funeral and I'm staring at her dead body
in a casket. Then I cry a bunch and then kill her mother and fiance because they kept me
away from her while she was alive.

She's not really dead as far as I know though.
Ive had nightmares for 13-14 years straight now. Ive had literally no good dreams at all. If i do their extremely rare so i dont pay attention to my nightmares anymore. I just get up and put on some metal and write or get on gaia. Take a walk or workout.

Never found out why i have them constantly. Maybe issues i havent dealt with in my life perhaps. Ive got quite a few issues unresolved.
My last dream was ******** awesome.

Crow and Tom Servo from MST3K was in it, and sadly my EX was, too. It was during the night, my EX was asleep in a little RV that we have outside while Crow, Tom and I were sitting on the couch, bored. It was late in the night, around 1 am, and all the lights were off. My EX had a motorcycle parked outside, so the three of us decided to steal it. We ended up riding together on the motorcycle, driving off into the Las Vegas Strip.

...******** awesome. <3
I have crazy weird dreams all the time. They are often tiring, occasionally I wake up still tired because my dreams were too vivid >< I used to not really dream much... I long for those days again xp

However, I do often have funny stories to tell when I don't forget my dream right away. Last night the only thing I remember is that there was a character in my dream named "Duncan Creetchsneeze", which I apparently thought was so hilarious and couldn't stop laughing in my dream. When I woke up I had to google the name to make sure my brain had actually come up with that itself xd
Lately they have been jumbled.
I had this dream where a friend and i were arguing, then she pushed me down the stairs sad
I think i just broke my arm and leg...in my dream. But i remember waking up feeling pissed at her. I don't even remember what we were arguing about in my dream tho...
The last dream I can remember was well cool XD
It was like, I was watching this movie with my brother + my best friend.
But I could only really see the screen anyways.
+The title came up and it said it was The Ring. So I was like "nice"
But it actually wasn`t, lol.
It showed this girl looking into a mirror and this thing that looked like a snake but just covered in blood came shooting out and jumped into her mouth + ripped out her tounge + killed her.
And the girl turns around to see this girl identical to her but smaller sitting on a bed.
I think it was her sister or something.
So then the dying one goes "protect..yourselff.." in one of those dying breath voices xd
Then the younger one nods and goes O.O

But then my mum woke me up ):
Ransom Reese

Also, when I dream, if I'm "home" in my dream, it's always the house I first grew up in .. never the place I live in now, where I've lived for eight years! Does anyone else dream of somewhere different, when they dream about being at home?

Aye! Quite a few times I've had a dream where I'll go home but my house is the one I haven't lived in for almost a decade. I actually had a dream recently that me and my girlfriend went back to that house to see all my old friends that I grew up with as a kid.

It's kinda weird really, I wonder if it's something to do with how happy I was back then. It's not that I'm depressed now or anything but I still remember how my days were completely care free back then.
I always dream about me and my best guy friend kissing.
I think about him too much..

I actually wish that my dream would become real.. -sigh-
last night dream , i become to jack the ripper and kill many people crying
I had a reoccuring nightmare. I am at a carnival having fun. Suddenly it is night. I am the only person in the carnival. zombies come from know where and try to kill me. The exit disapeared... burning_eyes eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff