Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Dabbler

I wish so. But not because of the popularity points. But because of how I can influence people for a good cause. There's so many problems that can be fixed out there, but people don't fix them. Maybe the influence can help them. biggrin And of course, there's the money I can donate... ^_^

But I don't know many celebrities I look up to (since that whole business anyways doesn't appeal to me), so I cannot say who. sweatdrop
No, because my name would be stupid. Having a rich parent would be nice, but I'm also camera shy.
I would never wish that. I watch VH1 and E! all the time, enough to realize that I would never want to be related to a celebrity. I really like my privacy and being left alone, so I could never be famous.

Friendly Dabbler

ContradictionPie
No, because my name would be stupid. Having a rich parent would be nice, but I'm also camera shy.

Then throw pies in the camera, ContradictionPie. biggrin
Wolfune
ContradictionPie

Oh yes, how very clever.

Friendly Dabbler

ContradictionPie
Wolfune
ContradictionPie

Oh yes, how very clever.

I know. I flatter myself all the time. heart
Letsee, having faggoty famous parents that ignore me over my cool non-stalked ones?
I'll pass.
If I wanted fame or money, I'd get it myself.
Living in someone's shadow is GAYYYY.

Friendly Dabbler

The Sociopath
Letsee, having faggoty famous parents that ignore me over my cool non-stalked ones?
I'll pass.
If I wanted fame or money, I'd get it myself.
Living in someone's shadow is GAYYYY.

I don't think all children of famous parents have lives like this. Their parents are humans too, and may want to protect their children from the grubby hands of the media and paparazzi.

I can't say for all famous parents, because there are some that lack that kind of responsibility, but there are admirable parents that maybe you haven't heard of when it comes to their children.
No.
I'd always be known as "So-So's" daughter when I'm mentioned.
I like privacy, I don't want s**t being written about me.
Plus, I might attack the paparazzi.

The money part, that'd be really nice.
No, because,
A. Cameras on you CONSTANTLY. From birth till whenever.
B. Your parents are rich. Yea, pretty sweet right? Well, they turn out spoiled brats [most of the time]
C. And just the fact that you'll have so many fake friends. People will want to know you just for the sake of knowing you.
Hm. I haven't thought about that...
Not really...
Nah. I like my life the way it is. n_n

2,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I haven't really thought about it, but if I was born into a celebrity's life, I would try to stay out of the spotlight as much as possible, use my fame for good (like helping the environment), and not spend any of my parents' money after I'm 18.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff