Welcome to Gaia! ::

So in my other thread, about my nose ¬¬, i noticed that the guys who replyed were really judgemental and picky

but the girls who replyed weren't

what dya think? Are guys more judgemental?
No, girls are just usually bitches who will hide it from you and talk about it behind your back, or if you piss them off.

Girls are much more judgmental, but guys are the ones who will tell you like it is.

There's a group of popular girls at my school who actually hang out with a largely obese unattractive girl in order to make themselves look better.
They've even admitted to it behind her back.
Most likely becuse all the posters were straight and we're nicer.

Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Girls are secretive.
They will usually not tell you things up-front.

Guys, on the other hand, just blurt it out.

Of course... all of this is pure generalization.
Eublepharis Macularius
Girls are secretive.
They will usually not tell you things up-front.

Guys, on the other hand, just blurt it out.

Of course... all of this is pure generalization.

I agree
Blitzkrieg Beauty
No, girls are just usually bitches who will hide it from you and talk about it behind your back, or if you piss them off.

Girls are much more judgmental, but guys are the ones who will tell you like it is.

There's a group of popular girls at my school who actually hang out with a largely obese unattractive girl in order to make themselves look better.
They've even admitted to it behind her back.

Ah i guess your right D:

God thats aweful, i hate how people would do things like that
girls are more picky
No way! Think about it right down to natural selection, women are more judgemental. Women look for specific personality traits and hairdos and weird random stuff like that, guys might have preferences but women have more. Do you know why? Because women need to choose a provider to mate with so they gotta be scrutinizing, men want obviously the best they can get but they don't need to rely on someone to be there for them while they're like pregnant or whatever. I'm talking like cave people maybe but whatever it stuck around for sure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff