Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Member

when people are like 'OH I'M SOOOooOo WEIRD' i usually assume they're like 14. its the same as being like I'M SOOoOOoOooooo RANDOM!!!!!!!!!!! POTATOOO!!!!!!!!!" like people who are genuinely weird/interesting don't need to admit that s**t.

dazzel_almond's Senpai

User Image

As much as I wished for the happiness of one...

I'm a little strange, yes. It can be kind of off-putting for some people, but once I mellow out I think people understand that I'm not super high energy all the time. sweatdrop When I think about it it's actually kind of embarassing, but I can't be anyone but myself, so.

someone else must be equally cursed.

I'm such a fool.

User ImageUser Image

Hygienic Wolf

I identify as a sociopathic tentacle monster... is that weird?

Interesting Genius

14,250 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I prefer the term oddball.

Tipsy Kitten

8,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Most people I know in real life think I'm kind of weird/strange. I guess I just have some strange quirks and mannerisms?
I've never identified myself as weird, though. I mean personally, I don't think I behave strangely at all.

User Image

Chatty Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i dont think that i think that i'm a weirdo but i think that other people think that i am weird sometimes.
i'm loud and like different things, i.e, japanese things, cartoons, i crochet and watch dr who buuuuut i know LOTS of people who do that
but you know my best friends look at me weird when i talk about some of things that i really like so *shrugs* they like to drink and go out, i like to sit at home while watching a time traveling alien as i sit curled up with a ball of yarn......?
is that weird?
its all a matter of opinion.

Eloquent Fatcat

I consider myself quirky and weird, but whatever. Maybe other people are just boring.

Bashful Bookworm

I'd say oddball over weird.
I think weird is a way of trying to say 'not normal' and a way to make someone feel out of the norm or like a special snowflake.
People annoy me. I label weird as outside the average, but I do not think of things as "weird" or "normal" except in unpredictable situations. People simply don't talk to me because my body language speaks for me. I leave people alone, and they leave me alone.

Sparkly Vampire

I think 'weird' is becoming the mainstream nowadays. Everyone likes to feel unique or that they're 'special', to the point that it's just standard now. There isn't anything wrong with that, none of us likes to think of ourselves as completely average cogs in the machine of life, and conformity isn't sought after in the same way as it used to be.

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
nah. i'm pretty normal.
or normalcy is really subjective.
mostly dependent on social constructs

Invisible Tipper

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
I got over that whole "I'm so unique and quirky and weird!" phase years ago.

Everyone is weird to some extent, some more than others, and in different ways. It's just how it is. *shrug*

Do I identify as weird? No. Do I think I have some weird habits? Sure.

Dabbler

I have traits that I would consider weird in other people, so yes.

Vermillion Prophet

Monet le chat
Hi, I'm monet the misanthrope,
what's your definition of weird?
and if you're one of those people,
how do other humans react to your strangeness?

I guess by average standards I'm probably pretty weird... I hate organised sports and most of the garbage that's on the radio and TV. I spend most of my time alone, reading, doing things on the internet, or meditating.

But to me, the opposite is weird. People that follow all the nonsense that famous people get into and let their lives revolve around which overpaid athlete got traded to which sports team, etc...

Destitute Smoker

3,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Wall Street 200
i'm odd i guess. but rly you're on gaia im fairly sure everyone here is weird, if not they will say that they are weird.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff