Welcome to Gaia! ::

He or She is so _____ to me!!!!

Sweet 0.58490566037736 58.5% [ 31 ]
Good 0.32075471698113 32.1% [ 17 ]
Bad 0.037735849056604 3.8% [ 2 ]
Mean 0.056603773584906 5.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]
1 2 3 >

Interesting huh? If you do then rate your lover..

boy or girl... does she/he nice to you...
cutielilly15
g2g bye

I'm sorry, I just don't visit the topic when I already post it.
You need to add "nonexistent" to the poll options...
Not anymore.
Jesus, boy, is mean to me.
my guy is ok to me i guess, i mean, i have a bruise or two from playing full contact football with him, without pads of coarse, it was in his backyard, anyway, yeah, he's so sweet, and when i ripped all the skin off of my knee, he sat by me and let me squeeze his arm to death while i put germ-x in it so it wouldn't get infected, and when i have headaches he gives me his water bottle so i can take some advil. i love him, but i'm not so sure he loves me quite as much.
my guy is the best! heart
He's a really sweet guy, much more so then he lets on. He can be a jerk at times, but so can I. And for him to put up with that and still be kind and try to cheer me up, means alot.
I have no lover and I am happy
My boyfriend is amazing.

He's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I have a fiancee, he's awesome & amazing guy to be around with. 3nodding heart

Familiar Regular

7,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
he's nice to me,a sweetheart really even though he's not my bf,just my lover
skillet wannabe
my guy is ok to me i guess, i mean, i have a bruise or two from playing full contact football with him, without pads of coarse, it was in his backyard, anyway, yeah, he's so sweet, and when i ripped all the skin off of my knee, he sat by me and let me squeeze his arm to death while i put germ-x in it so it wouldn't get infected, and when i have headaches he gives me his water bottle so i can take some advil. i love him, but i'm not so sure he loves me quite as much.

No I dont, but I was playing keep away with my friends, and one of my friends boyfriend, me and him were trying to get the ball and he almost broke my pinky it was completely bruised all over and swollen for about 3 weeks. He felt so bad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff