Welcome to Gaia! ::

Safe Seth
It's dumb

On the contrary, I think the level of development you put into this post makes you look dumb.
I don't believe in online dating, it's just to far out there for me. I prefer being able to see my girlfriend. I love her and I know who she is for real.
What do u think about online dating?
It's very messed up, and personally I would never ever partake in it. It's kinda stupid, in my opinion.
Can u possibly love someone who is so far away?
I seriously don't think anyone can, but that's just my opinion.
Don't u think its kinda wierd even picking up strangers on some site to meet up?
Yes.
Zac Beaver
I don't believe in online dating, it's just to far out there for me. I prefer being able to see my girlfriend. I love her and I know who she is for real.

I also know who my gf is for real, despite the fact we have not met in person.

My mothers cousin who is living with and married to the man she met online also knows he is real.
YYHkurama11
It's very messed up, and personally I would never ever partake in it. It's kinda stupid, in my opinion.
Don't u think its kinda wierd even picking up strangers on some site to meet up?
Yes.

Well, I love my boyfriend, who I met on the internet. So that argument fails.
yes it is pointless and really stupid.
sheltielover898
yes it is pointless and really stupid.

My mothers cousin is happily married and living with the man she was dating online. Would you care to tell me why this is pointless and really stupid?
It is weird because you never know who they are. The good thing they really might find love, not just one person looking at another......

Toothsome Conversationalist

Eschewing other forms of dating in favor of online romance is weird, but online dating itself isn't. We don't choose with whom we fall in love.
FlamelonDragon
It is weird because you never know who they are. The good thing they really might find love, not just one person looking at another......

You never know who they are? Well that is odd, as I am in an online relationship but know who my gf is.
SweetMelissa

Eschewing other forms of dating in favor of online romance is weird, but online dating itself isn't. We don't choose with whom we fall in love.

Isn't it better to date according to ones personal preferences?

5,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PinkFireFly
YYHkurama11
Yes.

Well, I love my boyfriend, who I met on the internet. So that argument fails.

Likewise. =)

My boyfriend and I knew each other for over a year while playing Warcraft. Late last year he wanted to come down 1500 miles to see me and we met fell in love and I moved in with him after four days of physically knowing him. It's been four months now and there's no where else I'd rather be.

Online Dating worked out for me in the end but I'll admit it's not for everyone. My best friend was destroyed by an online relationship when he admitted to cheating on her with a girl in real life. It's been five years since that incident but she has yet to really recover. sweatdrop
bigletenni
Ginger Sashimi
I do you fall in love with someone you don't know in person? How does that work? How do you fully trust and understand someone. You can't kiss that person or love that person or MAKE love to that person. IT DOESN'T WORK! rofl

It is entirely possible to fall in love with someone you know online. Contrary to what the song by Cher says, it is NOT all in his kiss. lol

But to actually address your post assuming you have some intellect, it is very possible to fall in love online. I have fallen in love with my gf online, and through time and regular conversations she has more than proven herself to me. I have observed how she has dealt with obstacles in her life and our relationship. This has also shown me how amazing her character is.

I see your online gaia relationship. But does she really know the real you? How do you show your love? Does she know what you really look like? If I may ask how old are you? I'm a very sexual person, I couldn't do the online thing. I need the touching and the holding and the kissing.
The only problem I see with online dating is that sometimes people fake it. For example, you find someone you "like".. online... and turns out they faked their pictures and don't really look like that and don't really act like that. But... if you can find someone with a webcam so that they can prove they're not faking their pictures, then whatever, man. Personally, I wouldn't date online because I'd rather have someone that I can hold on to, literaly.

domokun
Ginger Sashimi
bigletenni
Ginger Sashimi
I do you fall in love with someone you don't know in person? How does that work? How do you fully trust and understand someone. You can't kiss that person or love that person or MAKE love to that person. IT DOESN'T WORK! rofl

It is entirely possible to fall in love with someone you know online. Contrary to what the song by Cher says, it is NOT all in his kiss. lol

But to actually address your post assuming you have some intellect, it is very possible to fall in love online. I have fallen in love with my gf online, and through time and regular conversations she has more than proven herself to me. I have observed how she has dealt with obstacles in her life and our relationship. This has also shown me how amazing her character is.

I see your online gaia relationship. But does she really know the real you? How do you show your love? Does she know what you really look like? If I may ask how old are you? I'm a very sexual person, I couldn't do the online thing. I need the touching and the holding and the kissing.

Well just because you cant keep your sexual urges down packed doesnt mean everyone cant. Love comes first by getting to know someone, not just getting to know their body. I think online dating is good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff