Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
Unfortunately, society demands visual stimulation...boobs are what guys tend to look for. However, deeper relationships always look above the breasts, literally and metaphorically.
Id say you get to see alot of people here who are real idiots, and are not. For example the guy who posted right after the thread starter, Im like 16 or whatever I don't know about you but the "
I like a nice set of tits on a gal, but it also helps a lot if she's not an utter b***h. I'd say the physical and personality aspects are roughly equal in importance. "

That was completely stupid and it's not even cool, breasts don't matter, well they shouldn't.

Besides, im not that much of a dude who can get a girl anytime he wants, I mean i don't have to.
But as far as i know there's 2 kinds of male personalities on this one, "Tit mans" and "a** mans"

Id say none of these really are important, it's just all about the girl and her personality.

Kiwi
I think boobs make a girl more attractive, but nothing to big. B-C cups are nice size boobs.
i think boobs are great but if u do not have any thats ok too.
i mean s**t, she cant be underdeveloped.
there has to be SOME other intrest other than personality.

besides, at my ghetto a** school, theres no such thing as personality.
its called having a phatty, which makes u dateable.
some girls boobs are so big i think its nasty going out with them

mine are more of small kind of boobs
Usually if you date a guy just because he likes your breasts, HE'S not date worthy =/
Find someone that loves you for you, for the longest i dated men who based me off my assets, and they all failed. Now im with someone because he likes what i have to offer in terms of just a good conversation heart

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Boobs really dont matter =) i personally have D's and still yet to get a date from my school. The male population at my school has very slim pickings to. and that doesnt help. Believe in yourself and others will believe in you
They are nice, but not that big of a deal.

Cunning Cat

17,850 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
in all honesty boobs are ust meaningless flesh that taunt teenage boys... i want someone with a personality and character...
Lots of guys like small boobs, and luckily my boyfriend doesn't care. Or at least he says he doesn't... as in he says he wouldn't mind if I was smaller. Although... smaller for me wouldn't make a huge difference. I'm 5'5" and a 36DD. I'm not fat so they really stand out.

Dainty Doll

Not really, a lot of guys prefer smaller boobs.

Although I can't deny I get a lot more male attention since my boobs had their growth spurt!

4,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
elohiim
User Image

like everyone else has said. dont date a guy that only wants you physically, if breast size matters so much to him, tell him to grow his own ******** pair.User Image

User Image
XD ive done that before it was amazing! lol
i like my boobs.
they are at a good size and are admired BUT

what does chest size have to do with relationships?
I heart BOOBS... but my gf ain't exactly "Dolly Parton" & I love her to death lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff