Foxydoe
Dromias
Foxydoe
No, not at all.
You know me, don't you? emotion_dealwithit
Yes, Weasey?
Then life . good. cool

Perfect Citizen

My life has done a complete 180 in the last year. So no. I'm happier, but it was unexpected and I'm still struggling with the outcome.

Aged Girl

I never plan my life.
I live life from day to day with few, yet flexible and changeable long-term goals.

Anxious Duck

I don't think I ever planned my life or expected anything, but I didn't really expect it to be like this either. I don't know, it's hard to explain. I'm in a better place than most, but that doesn't mean I enjoy every aspect of it. It's not like I appreciate the things I have, but at the same time, I have a lot of things that go against anything that I want to do with myself.

It's difficult. neutral

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
RAGE_CAPS
Are you pleased with the out come? Do you have anything else you aspire to complete? Any advice that you wish you'd known? Career plans/relationship plans/hobbies?

Ahahahahaha no, I expected to be in med school or a combat medic by now.
I have a lot I aspire but I've changed my aims in the past 10 years.
I wish I knew better than to aim for another galaxy, should have sticked to the moon...
I honestly don't know, even though the current path goes towards lab working.

Phantom

No, I thought I'd be be dead by now.
I guess it was and it still sort of is? I mean there are bumps here and there, like right now I'm going through one of those bumps but I know that I know things get better over time.

Career and academically wise I'm great, emotionally not so good but I'm working on it. I guess the best way to describe it is...still a work in progress.
In high school I thought that I'd be a police officer and marry my high school sweet heart. I'm in nursing school, and have another year to go. I'm dating the guy that I have been crushing on since 2010, and have been with him for a year now. I'm hoping to own a nice truck next year and save up for a down payment on a house.

Tipsy Kitten

8,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

I never had any sort of plan for my life and what I wanted and wanted to do with it changed as often as I changed my socks.

Anyway, while I can't say this is what I was expecting, I can't complain much. I mean it turned out that I can't work do to mental illness and physical limits for the time being, but I did end up marrying into a moderately wealthy family and I have a husband who loves me no matter what. That sounds pretty tacky, though.

Anyway I plan on going back to school for office administration when my husband and I have our kids and get them into school. We will have enough money put away by then that we can just pay for it out of pocket.

Life has a funny way of ******** things up though, so we'll just see how that plan goes.

User Image

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

No. The college I went to started offering the major I originally wanted the semester AFTER I graduated.
              So now I have to go back to school to get the degree I truly want. User Image

User ImageUser Image

Lavish Loiterer

I didn't really plan much in the first place so I guess it's going ok. It could be better though.
i think we're all too young to answer!

i still plan to travel and have a family.

i never really knew what i wanted to do with myself when i was younger.
still don't, for the most part!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces