Welcome to Gaia! ::

AntiCake
    Width matters.
    If you have a long d**k but it's thin like a pencil then that really ******** sucks.
    I rather be with a guy who has a slightly shorter, but thick peepee.

xD

lol funny answer
AntiCake
    Width matters.
    If you have a long d**k but it's thin like a pencil then that really ******** sucks.
    I rather be with a guy who has a slightly shorter, but thick peepee.

xD

lol agreed
I also think it somewhat matters ...
How thick it is and how you use 'em is the way to go !
: D
Well, that depends on a lot of variables.

Men's penises have an average length of about 5-5.9 inches while flacid, and a girth of about 4. Of course this grows a bit while erect. And it's the erect messurement which usually *cough* counts for more. Usually with black men with the biggest lengths, then white men, then asian men.

Of course, there are mammoth men, right down to the micro-penises (did you know that's an actual medical term). In all cases of course, size matters. If it's too small sensation may be lost. On the flip side though, if it's too big, then your poor partner may not be able to accomedate it without putting themselves through a lot of pain.

The size of your gf/bf does matter aswell. If they have smaller anuses/rectums or vaginal canals it's to the benefit of a man with a smaller p***s. There are, believe it or not, a lot of men faced with a situation where their gf/bf always bleeds after sex, because they were so big (see, the grass is always greener).

Also, in a study of micro-dicked vs. differently sized men, it was found that men with small dicks (we're talking 2" or shorter) were somewhat more likely to have a more satisfied partner. Why? You may ask. In most cases these men were aware that they couldn't really deliver in the penetration with natural p***s department, and so put A LOT MORE EFFORT into their relationship, and the sex they had with their partners.

I think that might be the best evidence of all. Size does matter. But a lot of other things matter too. If you've got an awesome c**k, but you won't go down for your gf/bf ever, then you're a pretty shitty lover. c**k size only matters so much.

size doesn't matter. As long as the guy is experienced and knows what he's doing, pushes all the right buttons & stuff.
yes it does:p
well from what i know girls like a big d**k but not to big but not to short if you thing is over 15cm i consider that being a little gross and if its under 5 cm than thats a little to small
Seo_Koishi
Well, that depends on a lot of variables.

Men's penises have an average length of about 5-5.9 inches while flacid, and a girth of about 4. Of course this grows a bit while erect. And it's the erect messurement which usually *cough* counts for more. Usually with black men with the biggest lengths, then white men, then asian men.

Of course, there are mammoth men, right down to the micro-penises (did you know that's an actual medical term). In all cases of course, size matters. If it's too small sensation may be lost. On the flip side though, if it's too big, then your poor partner may not be able to accomedate it without putting themselves through a lot of pain.

The size of your gf/bf does matter aswell. If they have smaller anuses/rectums or vaginal canals it's to the benefit of a man with a smaller p***s. There are, believe it or not, a lot of men faced with a situation where their gf/bf always bleeds after sex, because they were so big (see, the grass is always greener).

Also, in a study of micro-dicked vs. differently sized men, it was found that men with small dicks (we're talking 2" or shorter) were somewhat more likely to have a more satisfied partner. Why? You may ask. In most cases these men were aware that they couldn't really deliver in the penetration with natural p***s department, and so put A LOT MORE EFFORT into their relationship, and the sex they had with their partners.

I think that might be the best evidence of all. Size does matter. But a lot of other things matter too. If you've got an awesome c**k, but you won't go down for your gf/bf ever, then you're a pretty shitty lover. c**k size only matters so much.

Good points..
Yes, size does matter. I have taken a consensus of over ten girls I know. They don't mind if you are average size, but what they really want is a good thickness.

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Tycoon 200
it dosent matter to much but their is a such thing a to small.
Madelia
I don't see the problem. Girls can't feel that far up anyway, and I find it rather hard to give oral to a guy who is HUGE. Gross.
SIZE DOESN'T MATTER WHEN ITS A BIG BLACK c**k SLAPPING ME IN THE FACE

ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU NEVA GO BACK
To me no, but to other ppl, idk.
User Image
Its not the size of the boat
its the motion of the ocean
lol thats what i've been told anyways
and if it is small, there are lots of other things you and your partner can do
oral sex, or you could use toys or even introduse someone else into your your experience
but i think that is getting a little far ahead lol
i wouldn't worry to much over it
User Image
Whiteangeldemonslayer
ive alwayss been told that size matters i always thought it wasnt the size it was how you used it is this true or not?

no cuz im a lesbian XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces