Welcome to Gaia! ::

to cut: it may be for a variety of possibilities.
to mask the pain, for pain to concentrate on;
liking the way the resultant marks look;
peer pressure;
curiosity;
a mark for others to notice, for any reason at all;
just plain liking it/ thinking it's quite fun.

i have no problems with cutting in itself,
but if someone i knew wanted a reply to a
billboard of blood, they can trust me to intervene.
cry for attention or they enjoy the feeling, alot of times they actually enjoy the feeling i dont understand I guess im just tired of pain.
im a tattoo and piercer.. its art.. cutting is something you do when you want attenchion.
It's way dumber...

I'd rather you guys kill yourselves than complain about life and cut yourself....at least if you die like the other cutters we wont have to hear you guys complain or look for attention
Well.... why do they want attention? Maybe because they don't get it at home, from their parents. Or maybe because the problems they have really do need attention, and cutting is the only way they know how to make a cry for help.

I don't think we should be judging others about something we can't possibly understand unless we've been through it.

Distinct Seeker

2,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
I cut quite a lot. I did stop self harming for a good two years but recently have started again. Unfortunately I'm not the legal age for tattoo's, otherwise I would probably get one everytime i get stressed instead of selfharming.
people who cut themselves seriously need help, wether they're doing it for attention or any other reasaon. but i do not see how its the same as tattoos, piercings, drinking and smoking. thats just idiodic, i'm sorry but tattoos and piercings are something that anybody does, drinking and smoking are a whole different deal.

Distinct Seeker

2,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Actually, the OP has a point. When I can afford it, I go and get a piercing instead of self-harm.

It gives the same rush. Hence why, when I reach the legal age, I'll get a Tattoo everytime I get stressed.
:/
TaliexXx
I cut quite a lot. I did stop self harming for a good two years but recently have started again. Unfortunately I'm not the legal age for tattoo's, otherwise I would probably get one everytime i get stressed instead of selfharming.

you know you can kill yourself doing that?? try something else, like sit ups or push ups

Distinct Seeker

2,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
immas07
TaliexXx

you know you can kill yourself doing that?? try something else, like sit ups or push ups

I have bi-polar disorder and depression. It's usual for me to self harm quite a lot anyway.

But how I could kill myself through self harming, I'd like to know.
[:
TaliexXx
immas07
TaliexXx

I have bi-polar disorder and depression. It's usual for me to self harm quite a lot anyway.

[:

i'm sorry that must be hard.

i've had friends die because they've cut a too deep, or lost too much blood. its scary

Distinct Seeker

2,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
immas07
TaliexXx
immas07
TaliexXx

[:

i've had friends die because they've cut a too deep, or lost too much blood. its scary

I'm clever enough to know that when i'm in a mood I have to be careful. Hence why I'd rather have tattoo's though.
TaliexXx
immas07
TaliexXx
immas07
TaliexXx

[:

I'm clever enough to know that when i'm in a mood I have to be careful. Hence why I'd rather have tattoo's though.

okay good. what kind of tattoos do you want??

Distinct Seeker

2,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
immas07
TaliexXx
immas07
TaliexXx
immas07
TaliexXx

[:

okay good. what kind of tattoos do you want??

I definately, almost definately want 'Invictus' somewhere on my body. I was thinking about it on my ankle. According to my dictionary it means 'Undefeatable.' or unbreakable, according to different sources. So it has a lot of deep meaning. There's a picture of a japanese girl on my myspace; Here that I want somewhere too.

I also want to become a tattoo artist myself. It's a big passion of mine. [:!
I don't see what the problem is either. Some people drink when they're down; some people medicate themselves with food. I find that causing self harm can be quite a stress relieving experience. Every one deals with problems in different ways. It's not a cry for attention if nobody sees the scars.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff