Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Elocutionist

My mom just got me some because I just got my braces off like 3-4 weeks ago. Well I am using them, as I type this (because I am the most impatient person ever and hate waiting half an hour)

I read some reviews on them and it was equally good and bad.
So i was wondering, if you use them, what's your review?

I use the classic kind, so I heard they are not as strong as the other ones.
And since it says you shouldn't brush your teeth before, can you brush your teeth RIGHT after, or should you wait awhile?
And how long should you wait to eat or drink afterwards?
I brush my teeth right after, and I generally don't wait too long afterwards to eat XD
I brush my teeth right after. But I can't use them anymore because I have veryy sensitive teeth and it hurt too much gonk

I think they're awful.

We got a free box of them once, so I tried them.
I followed the directions perfectly, and the bottom ones still slipped onto my gums, and burned like crazy, and the top one got stuck to my teeth, and came off in a bunch of tiny pieces of plastic.

My mom tried them too, and they did the same thing to her.

I can't remember what you're supposed to do.
It doesn't tell you any of that stuff on the box?

Eloquent Elocutionist

In media res
I brush my teeth right after, and I generally don't wait too long afterwards to eat XD
oh good i eat 24/7 haha

Eloquent Elocutionist

Jar of Fireflies
I brush my teeth right after. But I can't use them anymore because I have veryy sensitive teeth and it hurt too much gonk
oh ill watch out for that thanks

Eloquent Elocutionist

iinterstellar

I think they're awful.

We got a free box of them once, so I tried them.
I followed the directions perfectly, and the bottom ones still slipped onto my gums, and burned like crazy, and the top one got stuck to my teeth, and came off in a bunch of tiny pieces of plastic.

My mom tried them too, and they did the same thing to her.

I can't remember what you're supposed to do.
It doesn't tell you any of that stuff on the box?
oh man now im scared to take them off haha but so far neither of them have slipped. so hopefully they will stay for 15 more minutes haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff