Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now I've heard old wives tales to cure things from hiccups to make pimples go away...but how can I get rid of my cold?

I've had it for days now, but they drag on. My nose is in pain, even from using Puffs. I used Airborne, Robitessin (or however its spelled), cough drops, and large dosages of vitamin C.

My symptoms: Run nose, stuffy nose, sneezing, clogged throat, itchy eyes.

Any one have any ideas?
Well drink lots of warm liquids and eat lots of warm foods like soup and ramen. It doesn't help get rid of the cold but it makes it easier to handle.
TikiBox
Now I've heard old wives tales to cure things from hiccups to make pimples go away...but how can I get rid of my cold?

I've had it for days now, but they drag on. My nose is in pain, even from using Puffs. I used Airborne, Robitessin (or however its spelled), cough drops, and large dosages of vitamin C.

My symptoms: Run nose, stuffy nose, sneezing, clogged throat, itchy eyes.

Any one have any ideas?

chillis biggrin

haven't tried it but we got some random crap in the cupboard made of chillis and other really spicy stuff

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
if it lasts any more than a week go to a doctor.
I agree with green_bard, you should try having some soup and drinking hot drinks like hot chocolate. Also keeping wrapped up when going out can help aswell.
Drink orange juice, green tea, and eat bananas.
also, rub a little vicks around your nostrils, and it will help with the stuffiness

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff