Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Dark Elf

About a couple weeks ago I overdosed adderall, cipralex, and lorazepam and smoked alot of weed xD during school [stupid yes i know], but I'm in the drug scene so what do you expect?

Well anyway...
I was found unconcious in the guidence office by my v.p.
She rushed me to the hospital and I woke up to find mylsef in a dark room with nothing on but a table cloth, sticky things all over my body [cat scan things], and surrounded by other people in the same form as I. Family talking to you but you're just not hearing anything [still half concious].
I almost died that night [ended up staying there for a couple days] and I hope no one else has to wake up to that. It made me relise how bad it was when my older brother [father replacement] is standing at your body crying, trying to talk to you but you can't respond just yet. It made me relize that trying to get a buzz just isn't worth that. So words of wisdom [which I wish I had followed], don't mix pills.

Have you ever been in a close-to-death experiene, or someone you know? Please share, I think it would interesting to see what you all have to say.
Drug scene? O_O not much to brag about... I like near-death.com

Shy Dark Elf

xsatansxlittlehelper
Drug scene? O_O not much to brag about... I like near-death.com

who's bragging?
Last year I got speared in the back in a football game and I couldn't move for a while. I had an ambulance ride to the Hospital and I had to get a few X-rays and Cat scans, I displaced a disk, and severed the muscle in between a few vertebrae. It took me a few months to get back to normal, but I was back soon enough.

I also saw basic instinct 2....
I felt like a was going to die.

Shy Dark Elf

wow.
thats gotta suck
i was driving, a semi cut me off and nearly ate my car, i was a couple inches away from being stuck under the thing. O_O

Shy Dark Elf

oh s**t man.
When I was born! surprised
No seriously, my mom was very sick when she was pregnant with me, and she had to have a C-section. I was born 2 months early! 3 lbs 3 oz cool
She almost died, and so did I! (Obviously.)
I had to be hooked up to this machine or whatever. I don't remember much, since, y'know, I was so little!

Oh and I had pneumonia when I was 12. Fun stuff.
But that's about it.

Shy Dark Elf

you were quite the little meracle i guess.
hahaha. 'miracle.'
suuuuure. rolleyes
one time when i wus little my bro was at a shotgun range and i decided to walk through. i was looking at the targets when one of the little shotgun things caught my arm. went to hospital for like 3 weeks (no school!!!) and ever since my arm wus really weak. but now its back to normal 3nodding
EDIT: the full shot gun blast didnt get my arm. it wus just one of the little peices that scatter around gonk

Shy Dark Elf

pure....

GENIUS
*claps*
My "Near Death Experiences":

- My brother held a gun to my head when we were little, not realizing it was real. I'm lucky he never pulled the trigger.
- I tried overdosing on pills, but all they did was get me really high.
- I had a tampon stuck in me for three months, so I should have got TSS and died.
- I woke up in a hospital after a night of drinking. I was really confused, and still drunk.

Shy Dark Elf

You were a cat in another life.
9 lives...
that makes....
like uhh....

5 MORE TO GO! w00t w00t!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers