This poll closed on March 30, 2008.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

O.G. Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
CHORES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH WEA+THER OR NOT A PERSON HAS A v****a.
That's stupid.

My brother and I both have to do stuff like dishes and cleaning. I generally do more of it though because he's lazy. x_x;

During the winter my mom works a lot so he and I compromise. I do the cooking and he shovels the driveway.
Chores should definitely be split. Guys, you tell a girl that she has to do all the chores and see how long your relationship lasts. I bet it doesn't last for very long.
In media res
I've never done chores in my life neutral
Same.

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
My family don't believe in chores for the kids.
Except tidying their own bedroom, or cleaning other places by free will.

My mom says "Children should be children. Adults should be adults. You can do the housework when you move out"
they belong to both
Girls should do all the chores. That way they're well trained for when they're older and get married.
Um, it's 2008. Chores are only a girl's job if she wants them to be. I think men and women should share the housework, but if a woman wants to do it all herself then she should. However, if a man wants a woman to all the work, he better find a woman willing to or he's screwed.

I'm not doing all the work when I'm married. Me and my husband are splitting it 50/50, I'll make sure of it. I know the little methods men use to get out of work, I'm not gonna let myself fall for them.

As for chores for kids, I say kids shouldn't have big chore responsibilities until they're 12 or so. But both boys and girls should have to do chores, because they should both know how to do them.

Nowadays people aren't getting married straight out of high school or college, most people live on their own at some point, and therefore we all need to learn how to take care of ourselves.
Caithleann
Chores should definitely be split. Guys, you tell a girl that she has to do all the chores and see how long your relationship lasts. I bet it doesn't last for very long.

Well, some girls want to do all the chores. I remember my now-ex boyfriend cheated on me with a girl who would do chores when she went over to his house, even though they always tried to get her to stop.

If a woman wants to do all the work, let her. But women should only be expected to do half the work.

3,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I do kitchen stuff cuz I dont like anyone else in my kitchen & laundry. My hubby vacums, cleans our room and random stuff like that, and the kids clean there own room.
I try and do chores.... but no one trusts me to do them anymore...

Just because I shrunk some clothing, thought bleach was meant to clean floors and caught the kitchen on fire -_-

I CAN vacuum though!!! dramallama
I'm a guy.
I
-vacuum
-sweep
-dust
-shovel when it snows
-do dishes
-[sometimes] laundry
-[sometimes] make dinner

I'm sort of a neat freak though [just a tad OCD >_<],
so, if anyone else does it, i.e. my mother or brother,
it bothers me imensely because they do it wrong.

I will not clean the bathroom, though. That is just...ew.
Depends on the person. Men and Women both enjoy doing chores. Realistically, it should be split. If a man ever expected me to keep house and be a little home maker, he'd be sorely mistaken. confused

I don't mind doing chores, but Men ( or those who believe this ) shouldn't -expect- women to do it. What is this, the 1800's?
-guitarizt_princess-
Does all the chores in the house need to be done by a girl? coz a guy said you're a girl and you're supposed to do all the chores in the house...

LIKE HELL if a guy comes to my house and messes somthing up his a** is gonna ******** clean it up
Mr Bwee
I'm a guy.
I
-vacuum
-sweep
-dust
-shovel when it snows
-do dishes
-[sometimes] laundry
-[sometimes] make dinner

I'm sort of a neat freak though [just a tad OCD >_<],
so, if anyone else does it, i.e. my mother or brother,
it bothers me imensely because they do it wrong.

I will not clean the bathroom, though. That is just...ew.

same way

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces