Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Chocolate addicting??

yes..give me moree 0.57534246575342 57.5% [ 42 ]
no 0.20547945205479 20.5% [ 15 ]
pollwhore 0.21917808219178 21.9% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Ah, yes, chocolate can be addictive. I LOVE CHOCOLATE! heart But i have to watch how much i eat for my weight sake and cuz i can't take too much caffeine in my system.

It gives you acne??? O.o I've never heard of that
Chocolate addiction is possible, but rare. Most people who claim they have it are just greedy.

No, chocolate does NOT cause acne.

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
I just want the chocolate... gimmie! twisted
Actually, many women crave chocolate right before their menstruation cycle. This is because women usually have a deficient amount of Magnesium in their bodies during that time, and chocolate has high levels of Magnesium. It's happened to me; I almost went crazy wanting chocolate, didn't get it, and woke up from a really bad leg cramp in the middle of the night after that because I was low on Magnesium (it hurt really bad, too). When your body lacks something, it craves the most efficient/tasty source to the ingredient you're lacking.

Our bodies truly are amazing.

Chocolate doesn't give you acne, by the way. Oil glands release oil onto your face to keep your skin moisturized. The amount increases with hormones, and some of the oil becomes blocked in pores, causing blemishes. Chocolate and sweets have nothing to do with how much oil your glands produce.
1. it a mind trick
2. yes

1,650 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i like chocolate crying
Yes. It is addicting. I am an addict. D:

Also, NO IT DOESN'T GIVE YOU ACNE!
For any of you not familiar with my giant chocolate bar that been in my sig for the last two weeks, take a quick glace at my profile... No, your eyes didn't deceive you. That is indeed a 5 lb. Hershey's Chocolate bar... So far, I've eaten 3/4 of it.

Round belly, BUT clear skin. *Proudly pets her soft, acne-less cheek*
xD
Deathymn
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I personally HATE chocolate.

Chocolate is one of those foods that are "comfort foods".
When people eat chocolate, they just feed good.

xd
chocolate is luff. heart
dark chocolate is better!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out