Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ooops i accidentally posted the questions u asked along with my post cuz i have a bad memory and forget. lol

dramallama
Boxers for the unders

And O-Natural- for the chest- AM I RITE?!
I usually wear bikinis because I find them most comfortable.
But I wear thongs kinda often too.

I've gone underwear shopping with me ex. And he used just joke around and pick out the kinkiest lingerie he can find...haha
pretty lacy boy shorts with bows. heart
I wear thongs and boyshorts.
Boyshorts always make a girl's butt look cute.
They're innocent and sexy.
Thongs are great when it comes to thin clothing, dresses, and other clothing of that nature.
Or stripping. Or whatever...
Ya' know, to look all sexy.
From what I know, guys love girls in boyshorts.
I wear thongs often.
It kind of became a habit.
But...
I want to order some boyshorts from VS.
They have some cute ones right now.

I like my bras and panties to match.
It makes me feel really sexy when I feel ugly or out of place.
And that is often.
Lol.

I'm going to Victoriassecret.com right now.

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
I like bikini briefs, or hip huggers..sometimes I wear boyshorts, but it's not often. I -hate- it when I can see my panties over the tops of my jeans; I don't care what the style is. It makes me feel like a whore.

Bra-wise, I usually wear underwire bras(38D; I don't have many other options. XDD), but I occasionally wear sports bras. And on VERY rare occasions, I wear pushup bras. But I hate it when people stare at my chest, so it's rare. XD

I don't bother making a conscious effort to have my undergarments matching. I'll wait until I'm immensely comfortable with my self-image. Until then, I'll just wear whatever fits and isn't ridiculously expensive. No one's going to see my underwear if I can help it, so yeah. XD

And I will give men props for boxers; I sleep in boxers sometimes and they are REALLY comfortable. XD

Shy Sweetheart

12,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

normal underwear, they're the cutest!

i'm too self-confident to wear a thong for my boyfriend redface

BOOUser Image
i dont care about what kind of underwear your wearing pretty much cause their just gonna come off and anyways almost all kinds of undies on chicks turn me on, but i do love going panty shopping with the wifey.
I wear thongs and bikinis most often.
Once you get over the fact that you have a sting in between your but cheeks it's ok, I actually find them quite comfortable. Unless they're too tight eek

If you're not comfortable wearing them don't. That simple.

As for your boyfriend, I think it's kinda funny he wants to go pantie shopping with you. You've got to have a guy comfortable with himself to do something like that. I'd say embrace it and shop for jokes, not seriously lol that would be weird.

Ya.. that's my two cents

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces