Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Kitten

so do you ever put weird liquids in bong water just to see what it will do.

My favorites are orange juice, redbull, and also rockstar juiced, the lemon one. Vodka is interesting.

One of my dad's contacts gave me a s**t ton of weed (so far my favorite is "strawberry diesel" wink and I've been experimenting. I also acquired some cocaine and I wonder what would happen if I just mixed it into the water? Would it still be the same since I'd still be technically inhaling it? I had a friend who did xanax in his water and he said it ******** him up but idk how true that is

so discuss

Indulgent Partner

I like vodka, water, and ice bong water. Makes the clean and cool I think. My asthmatic lungs thank me. I don't know if the cocaine would actually make it to you in large enough quantity to like.. matter. Idk, fuzzy on that kind of chemistry.

Awe man I smoked out of my pipe for the first time since summer. I have been vaping since then. I forgot I like the taste of weed like that. Reminds of me sex.

Tipsy Kitten

Blackrose_The_Knight
I like vodka, water, and ice bong water. Makes the clean and cool I think. My asthmatic lungs thank me. I don't know if the cocaine would actually make it to you in large enough quantity to like.. matter. Idk, fuzzy on that kind of chemistry.

Awe man I smoked out of my pipe for the first time since summer. I have been vaping since then. I forgot I like the taste of weed like that. Reminds of me sex.

oh I totally forgot about ice.

Yeah I have quite a lot of it but I still don't want to waste it hrm.

I honestly prefer pipes but I like bongs for parties since they're fun. Pipes are casual and easy for public smoking, since I bought a tiny one.

Indulgent Partner

Toki Bird
Blackrose_The_Knight

I honestly prefer pipes but I like bongs for parties since they're fun. Pipes are casual and easy for public smoking, since I bought a tiny one.
I would say I have a medium sized pipe. I did get a baby pipe (no bigger than my thumb) as a promotional at the local pot shop. I gave it away as a Christmas prezzie.

I want to invest in a bubbler. I love bongs, they make the hits so clean for my lungs. But bongs are big. And I smoke outside. (I hate smoking inside and refuse to do it). I think a bubbler would be portable enough for me to handle out on the porch in the dark, but also help kinda filter out some of the ash and heat - which my lungs dislike.

That or have vaping come down in cost. Holy ******** I spend $145 on a months worth of vape oil. Goddamn. Half of it was taxes tho - wish those would come down. I do not like the literal "half of what you are paying goes to the state" bit of legalizing weed. ******** I am tempted to hit the black market at this point because weed is so high in price. Flower is coming down a little because outdoor crops just came out of curing and is flooding the marketplace. But vape oil - jesus on a Popsicle stick!

Sparkly Duck

I don't really believe that you'll get the effects of anything you put in the water itself aside from taste. I know especially with hookah replacing the water with the same or complimentary flavor of juice really enhances the flavor.

The more experiments the better!

Generous Poster

why would you ******** with cocaine

Sparkly Duck

Culture Cry Wolf

Obviously exploring and learning about his heritage

Distinct Codger

OP: I'm a boring guy who just uses water in his bongs. As for that coke, either put it up your nose, on your tongue, or do a snow cap (bowl of weed with coke on top). I'd suggest the nose.

Culture Cry Wolf

Why wouldn't you? Recreational drug use isn't something to shy away from.

Witty Girl

User Image

Can I come over? Strawberry Diesel sounds nice.

User Image

Witty Girl

Culture Cry Wolf

User Image

Calm down, it's not like it's crystal meth.

User Image

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Strawberry Diesel sounds like an okay name for a band.

Invisible Lunatic

I don't think putting cocaine in water would do much.

I'm mostly too lazy to put anything fancy in my bongs. I tried it once, and I don't remember it being very fun to clean afterwards.

Generous Poster

TlRA MlSU
Culture Cry Wolf

User Image

User Image

You're literally saying "WELL TRYING TO SWALLOW A LARGE KITCHEN KNIFE ISN'T AS DANGEROUS AS SWALLOWING A BLOWTORCH!:

You can try to act edgy but cocaine is a highly addictive substance that ruins thousands of lives.

Witty Girl

Culture Cry Wolf
TlRA MlSU
Culture Cry Wolf

User Image

User Image

You're literally saying "WELL TRYING TO SWALLOW A LARGE KITCHEN KNIFE ISN'T AS DANGEROUS AS SWALLOWING A BLOWTORCH!:

You can try to act edgy but cocaine is a highly addictive substance that ruins thousands of lives.

User Image

Oh I know that. I have multiple friends who've done it and their lives are just fine, and they aren't addicted to it in the least bit. Wouldn't compare it to swallowing a kitchen knife/blowtorch considering the fact that doing those things are instantly fatal.

User Image

Tipsy Kitten

Blackrose_The_Knight
Toki Bird
Blackrose_The_Knight

I would say I have a medium sized pipe. I did get a baby pipe (no bigger than my thumb) as a promotional at the local pot shop. I gave it away as a Christmas prezzie.

I want to invest in a bubbler. I love bongs, they make the hits so clean for my lungs. But bongs are big. And I smoke outside. (I hate smoking inside and refuse to do it). I think a bubbler would be portable enough for me to handle out on the porch in the dark, but also help kinda filter out some of the ash and heat - which my lungs dislike.

That or have vaping come down in cost. Holy ******** I spend $145 on a months worth of vape oil. Goddamn. Half of it was taxes tho - wish those would come down. I do not like the literal "half of what you are paying goes to the state" bit of legalizing weed. ******** I am tempted to hit the black market at this point because weed is so high in price. Flower is coming down a little because outdoor crops just came out of curing and is flooding the marketplace. But vape oil - jesus on a Popsicle stick!

You should come to California. I'm from the heart of the emerald triangle (Humboldt) & my dad grows. He gives me weed to sell so I don't have to work so much thru college but I end up smoking most of it lol. Weed is cheap here (unless you want organic/fat nugs) because it grows so easily & EVERYONE is growing it. One of my friends from high school moved here because his family grows & they had hella problems back in Pennsylvania but once they came here their crop flourished.

And it's easy to make a ton of money trimming. But you have to know (good) people otherwise you might get scammed & end up on murder mountain under 2 ft of dirt because it is the black market.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff