Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes I donated blood for the first time and it was horrible sad I pasted out 2 times and I dont think im going to do it ever again........

70% of donaters never go back to donate again crying
I can't give blood. But it does feel good to donate other things.
I always try to give some money to whatever is asking. I can't afford a lot, but I can do a little here and there.
I'd love too. I haven't gotten to yet. I've been trying to get my mom to take me to donate blood because I don't have my license yet. But Yes. I love to feeling of doing things I know will help people in need. LOVE it.
I'm too young to donate. And I'm scared of needles. But I would love to because it could save someone's life. Really. xD

Dangerous Raider

I donate whenever I can.
It does make me feel good inside, knowing that I've helped someone out with my blood.
and there's the little side fact that I enjoy watching it.

Red's Honey Bun

I've donated almost 4 gallons so far............IEarlier today I was looking at my 1,2 and 3 gallon pins that I've earned.
Thanks for reminding me to donate. I'm past my 60 days smile
I love donating blood, although I can pass on the tired feeling you get afterwards.

I don't weigh enough to give blood. I volunteer my Friday afternoons at a museum, though, so I'm not an entire waste of oxygen. sweatdrop
I've given blood a couple times.

I love it. I wish I could do it more often but I don't really have the opportunity.

There aren't really any other interesting things I do, but the few that I have participated in have made me feel great. It's an awesome thing to do and I really want to volunteer a lot in the future.
I donate blood whenever I'm able. I'm AB-, so people really need my plasma. It's a really nice thing to do, and it takes very little effort. That's my kind of charity!
I've tried to donate blood twice but failed both times gonk .

The first they wouldn't let me donate because my heart rate was too high (which is completely normal for me) and the second time I could only fill up half a bag because my veins are so small and really hard to draw from. And you know what? They automatically threw that half bag of blood away only because it wasn't completely full! I guess beggars can be choosers. stare
Chiba-Chan2
i'm only 16 so i can't yet, but while i'm passing out i'll feel good about it
I'm 16 and I've done it before.
It's legal in my state (Florida) for those 16 and older. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items