Welcome to Gaia! ::

[b]Alright! Im bisexual, and my mom n dad dnt kno...the only ppl tht kno r a select handful of ppl tht ive told...anyone else like this>>
Now you can add a bunch of random strangers on the internet to your list of people who know.

I'm sure there are plenty of people in your situation. I personally don't look too far into my sexuality because I'm in a steady relationship, and I don't have eyes for anybody else. I can't find anybody else sexually attractive at all.
My Mother and Father don't know about me being Bi. I have no real reason to tell them. But They also don't know I have a boyfriend that's 3 years older than me. So...yeah.
Everyone who asks me knows. I'm not quiet about it, but I don't tell everyone I meet. Parents are getting to the anger phase of coping; not fun, trust me.
That's how my situation is, I'm bisexual and I have a girlfriend; and my parents don't know either thing. Haha, infact they think I'm boy-crazy even though I really like girls more :]]
There are some people who do know, but they are just my girlfriend and past girlfriends, I'm planning on 'coming out' soon, but I'm scared about losing my friends or my parent's hating me; even though i've been bisexual for four years now.
i had a girlfriend and i still like her...... its painful. but my mom found out, she's absolutely fine about it, but she still tends to think i like guys when talking about random things that might bring up something about boyfriends and such. my dad knows too i think but he doesnt really care. most of my friends know too, but i dont really want anyone (who knows me in real life, youz people dont count) to know....

Fashionable Consumer

7,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
I have a lot of friends who are bi. Bisexuality is pretty accepted in my town. My friends are actually pressuring me to be bi rolleyes I swear, they're waiting for the day when I "come out" stare Oh well, whatever...
join the club my parents don't know either for i feel it's not their buisness to know.

Shy Kitten

My mom does know but my friends do. I tell a lot of people at my school even though they think your weird if your anything but straight. My mom would flip if she knew.
Actually, my family and most of my friends think I'm a lesbian.

I thought I was too. >_>

I'm pretty much just saying ******** it, I like who I like and I'll ******** who I ********

8,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
yea. i am bi and i have only told four people. i can never and never will tell my parents. sweatdrop
I'm straight.

Sorry.

xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
my parents don't know I'm bi...... but most of people will know when they visit my myspace... lol

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm straight, but I'm familiar with bisexuality (that's the correct term, by the way), as I tend to befriend a lot of bisexuals. No idea why, they just show up. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff