Total Votes:[ 48 ]
This poll closed on March 10, 2008.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

8,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I didn't really like anyone so I was kind of confused since all the kids my age seemed real into it and I had no real interest. Then I ended up getting with my best friend's girlfriend (he wanted me to), and my best friend... and at that point I basically knew but everything afterwards only solidified it in my mind. wink

I can't tell you what exactly led to my first discovering I might be bisexual since I assume that was just a ton of little attractions. It was something I just fought with myself over for awhile 'til I finally came to a place where I could accept it.
i am not bi but i have friends who r there kool
i'm bi. i love it. i too have my v-card and i had a hard time comming out. many people still don't know about it but my dad won't talk to me and i have lost a couple friends. i don't know how people choose i beleive people of all races and genders are beautiful.
tracyboy152
darkflameswordsman
Miric104
well, i fail to see the connection between falling out with your parents and becoming bi but if you feel more comfortable with it, no one is to stop you smile
personally im straight but i do have bi tendencies, never got round to act them up tho... too afraid of the social repercussions if my friends would see me.
cheers for having more courage than i do, my friend wink

i don't think many will understand but it's something that helped me cope with stress, i am the first born in the house hold and i don't think my brother and sister deserve to see me (or anyone for that matter) rip themselves apart like i felt and i... well kissed my best freind and he dident like it but he is still my freind and he accepts who i am so we made an agreement about it, i don't kiss him - he does'nt feel uncomfortable around me... to be honest i understand and i spose thats how i started
ya and buy the way in the future do not kiss some onwe ho is not gay because u could get serily hurt

I think you mean, "ya and bi the way"...XD

Maybe he thought the dude liked him back. Jesus.

I'm not going to talk about myself...but...I imagine that people have their preferences because that's just how they are. Perhaps it's just the way a person's mind works. (But then again, there are studies that show that boys with a lot of older brothers are more likely to be gay...like my science teacher - he's straight, I think...but that has to do with testosterone levels.)
oh yeah and i think everyone is atrackted to someone of the same gender at onetime or another. i have a couple of friends who convinced this one dude he was bi. idk how but it was pretty funny. i think everyone is a little bi.

User Image
check out my newest journal entry. and you'll see my stuggles.
Quote:
i think everyone is a little bi.

i agree

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out