Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Best Friend began going out with the boy shes liked for years. However, our friend (plain) has loved him longer. Now the friend is mad at both of us for being B******. What do we do??? sweatdrop
Well if the boy didn't like the angry friend there is nothing anyone can do. I say support the angry friend no matter what. She was your friend before this boy was dating any of you.
Simple, if your going to lose a friend over a silly thing like a boyfriend, maybe you weren't good friends to begin with.
Reeyon
Simple, if your going to lose a friend over a silly thing like a boyfriend, maybe you weren't good friends to begin with.

Also, this.
Um... I think "grow up" is the only real advice anyone can give.

Vicious Rogue

Reeyon

He's right. Also, shouldn't this angry friend of yours be angry at herself more since she didn't act fast enough for her to be noticed by the guy? She shouldn't take it out on you simply because your best friend goes out with the guy.
Ok this girl is not really a close friend...just a person we hang out with if shes there. He never liked her...shes kinda psycho

Fashionable Tycoon

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
um nothing...its just a guy she will get over it or find another...or tell her to wait untill your best friend and her now boyfriend break up and then she can start "dating him" and mess up relations even more.

Sorry can't change how people feel other than making them realize its more of an in the moment type of thing...but im not much for drama so I have no clue what to really do in this situation as I would normally tell my friend to just tell the guy she likes him and then watch as she stumbles over her words and start my search for new friends.
i think your friend is being incredibly unfair. you cant stake a claim on someone purely because you fancied them longer! hes not a piece of meat!
well if shes mad at u becuz of a bf maybe she never really cared about u 2 and i just think its unfair for her to be mad at u for such a silly thing(a boy) theres plenty more fish in the sea
Loved him longer? Lol.
teester
Ok this girl is not really a close friend...just a person we hang out with if shes there. He never liked her...shes kinda psycho

If she's "just a person you hang out with if she's there", why do you care if she's angry in the first place?

=/
Tell her to get over herself and move on?
First of all, why is she mad at you? I can understand her being mad at your friend, but what do you have to do with it?

Honestly, if she's not even a close friend, I don't understand why this is even an issue. Girls get jealous all the time. Just ignore her if she's going to be a jealous psycho.
Id recommend a foursome
But on a more serious note. I dont get how she can like him for so long and not want to try to be in a relationship with him. I can see why shed be mad at you guys, but I think she has to understand that if he doesnt have a girlfriend, hes fair game

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff