Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do people cope with loneliness?
I spend most of my time without anyone around, i dont like the people in my area so i dont go out and most of my mates live miles away and i never get to see them. I spend friday night and the weekend with very little human contact, its mainly family i spend time with but its hard because i am of a different age and would love to spend time with people my own age who dont judge.

So my question is how do you cope with being alone
I hate being alone.!!=] rofl
I hate being alone aswell but its been so long i have gotten used to it
GET. A. PET/
Number one way to get around being alone is to go out and find someone to hang out with... But I do understand that sometimes that cant be helped. I used to live in a town in florida that is practically uncharted on any but the most recent and in depth maps lol, with nothing but old guys and little kids, so I hear where your comming from.

Just keep busy, keep up with the net at least a few nights a week. That was my only sorce of outside information for years. Someone already said buy a pet, and if you have the means to do so then thats a bit of companionship, just be sure to look into what dog your getting as some fit better with certain personalitys. But the best thing I can say is tough it out and try to escape a little and get out of the boundries of your town as much as possible.

Well I wish you the best mate.
You're in the Internet. As long as you're in here, you're not alone in some sense. You can talk to anyone you want, whenever you want, and you can create friendships through the use of it.

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
bombshell94
I hate being alone.!!=] rofl

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Nukka Facts
You're in the Internet. As long as you're in here, you're not alone in some sense. You can talk to anyone you want, whenever you want, and you can create friendships through the use of it.

lol dont do it
you'll get hurt for sure
sweatdrop I have the same problem. I could go hang out with people and make friends, I just choose not to. Its just that I would rather be alone because I feel so out of place everywhere I go.
Im never alone, not as long as i have myself to keep me company. We play video games, watch tv, read a book, roleplay on gaia, and do chores.
I'm currently stuck in that same rut myself. Everybody seems to have something to do and places to go,but, me for the past few weeks...and then I have friends who don't even wanna bother with anybody anymore.
Get a pet. Also, you're on the internet. It's easy to make friends on here as long as you choose to befriend the right people and not assholes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff